Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Alpha20

Vanni what I wanted to see was Shauri moving into their own place, cute normal newlywed moments between the two ... maybe him helping her in the kitchen or them talking about other gharelu stuff etc... then Gauri starting to work, also on the side helping Ram with the accounts at the store. All except Ammaji regularly visiting Shauri... happily eating at their place, eventually Amma realising her folly, changes for the better and gets Shauri back home. Sone pe suhaga would be Amma dramatically transforming and joining hands with Gauri in bringing Kusumlata back into the family ! I am at wits end with Nisha tough! I really don't have a clue about that side of the story.

@Alpha20 I think such moments together will surely happen. Because I can't think of any way other than this for the story to progress. That's my wish too that Amma should slowly realise Gauri's worth and this realisation should not happen all of a sudden in the last few episodes.
As for Nisha, if we go by the ticker, finally she will be exposed in next few episodes and isolated from the Sawants. I would also hope Shauri come back to Mumbai for some time (love to see their Mumbai lifestyle together along with Venu Mitu track) at which time they may rehabilitate Nisha back in the family.
After all, this is a "happy" serial so all loose ends will be tied up nicely (including Kusumlata) IMO.
Edited by kamalsh56 - 7 years ago
rujuta1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked Saturday's episode. Was not over the top at all. CV's handled it well. Hope the romance is nice on MOnday. I feel like everytime Shauri gets interrupted.
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Rujuta, nice pic!!
Rishi-Sayali have also posted few pics...go n have a look!! Maybe Sayali doesn't like much her Benaresi bahu avatar!! N Rishi has gone nostalgic!!
Does anyone know about Ajay mayekar's body of work?? Khup changla digdarshan kartat... Would like to know more about him!!
IMO, Gauri... Will bring Ram bhaiyya n Sarla on her side slowly n the last one will b Amma!!
KottonKandy thumbnail
I once again wonder whats up with Sayali since past few days? She again seems to keep low profile on Insta these days. Her last upload was around 3-4 days back and that was some old repost. What could be the reason that she is not posting her current photos?
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KottonKandy

I once again wonder whats up with Sayali since past few days? She again seems to keep low profile on Insta these days. Her last upload was around 3-4 days back and that was some old repost. What could be the reason that she is not posting her current photos?

Yes @KK, I am quite worried that there is something wrong. Since Diwali she has not been posting on Insta. Earlier she was posting everyday and sometimes twice a day. Just a few days back she posted an old pic and we thought she is back. But again she has stopped posting. Even in the serial, she has just a few scenes and many of them seem to be shot earlier. And if the scene shifts to Mumbai with Shiv (without Gauri) at Mumbai to expose Nisha then again we will have a prolonged period without much of Gauri. Would be nice to get confirmation that everything is fine with Sayali. Vanni, Ruchi if you can get some inside info please let us know.
Suruchi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May be she is not well
And ho sakta hai Jo gossip hui social media par about their relationship zma ke baad so sayali must be avoiding it
Suruchi07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Rujuta, nice pic!!

Rishi-Sayali have also posted few pics...go n have a look!! Maybe Sayali doesn't like much her Benaresi bahu avatar!! N Rishi has gone nostalgic!!
Does anyone know about Ajay mayekar's body of work?? Khup changla digdarshan kartat... Would like to know more about him!!
IMO, Gauri... Will bring Ram bhaiyya n Sarla on her side slowly n the last one will b Amma!!

Why rishi has gone nostalgic ? Usko kya ho gaya?KAHA beji hai pics
Edited by Suruchi07 - 7 years ago
Apurva2016 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suruchi07

Are any recent pics posted by Rishi Sayali ? where have they posted them ?

Word Count: 0

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Insta var!!
Are sayali's posts old ones?? Ohh!! Whatever happened that she's not posting new ones!! FB var hi jast active nahi!! Kasa gathnaar hila??
Maybe she doesn't like her present avatar in the serial!! That's all!!
Aaj romance ki baari hai, doston !! Aaj shevatcha divas...Gauri cha...kothri madhla!! Uska swagat...Shiv jaroor khaas tarike se karega!!
Any new promo??
KDPfan thumbnail
Hello friends, i saw the new thread. @ KK, superlike !!!
Sayali's absence will force CVs to introduce unnecessary tracks. I just hope she is not busy with any other project, say a movie etc. If that is the case, we have to face the distraction from main story line.

I hope Sayali is back soon, in the serial, in Shiv's life and on social media too.