Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Continuing with why I feel that Nisha will be exposed is that small scene yesterday where Nisha tries to recollect what all actions she took during her meeting with Appa to see if she has left any proof. The last shot is of Nisha smiling and sifting through the cash in the bag. I can bet that Appa has a video recording of that complete meeting and he will tell Nachi he records all meetings precisely because he cannot be accused of cheating by someone after the deal is done. Appa had also suggested to Baba that he can go to the police. He wouldn't have suggested that unless he had strong proof to back him.
Nisha's days are numbered, I feel.
KottonKandy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rucha21

@KK (Kotton Kandy)

This thread is nearing it's end...already on 145th page..

Are you ready with your next thread...

Yes Rucha, the material is ready with me. I will soon open the new thread.
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Rujuta... Shauri will make up!! But by a hug!! Gauri is going to stop Shiv from leaving the house!! Shiv will be definitely overwhelmed!! Happy n surprised to know that Gauri is behind the scenes... Mastermind of the plan (as per precap!!)
Alpha20, why on earth should I hate you?? Hum hai rahi pyar ke!! Isn't it?? Also, please... I don't have any connection with any of the CVs!! Just...my guesses sometimes come true!!
I agree with kamal... The serial is now getting towards its final lap!! N IMO, that's good... Nisha n Amma tracks aata jast vel tanayla nako!! Velich... serial sampavli tar...godava tikun rahil!!
Of course, it will b great loss for all of us!!... Sorry, aatach nako te vichar!!

Mala vatata...somvari tulsi vivah... Sajara kartil Shiv-Gauri!! Gauri cha gruhpravesh honaarach...Amma chya nakaavar ticchun!! Someone said... Sarla is changing the camp!! No, I don't think so...Sarla is dumb, immature... Gossipmonger... N insecure in the house...hence her behavior!! Ajun Shiv la job join karaycha ahe...Gauri la paise jamaa karyche ahet... (As of now)...but they r busy firefighting!! Nachi la kalala nahi tari...sanshay nakki yeil ase vatate!! Shiv will go to Mumbai with Gauri's nod to find out the purava against Nisha!!

rujuta1 thumbnail
If Nisha is abandoned by Nachi wont there be a reconciliation track? That will also lead them to be on the family way. there was a discussion of kids back in the old episodes...etc.

I also always thought Gauri will bring Kususmlatha back? This will be another track in Banaras...

Shiv going to Mumbai alone sucks. Shauri has only one night together and another separation??? 😭 I hope this does not happen.
Edited by rujuta1 - 7 years ago
Alpha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aajachi summary Zee Aap war ahe.. Pan TV war udya cha precap kay dakhavala ?
Suruchi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha20

Aajachi summary Zee Aap war ahe.. Pan TV war udya cha precap kay dakhavala ?

Kay summary aahe plz tell
Alpha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shiv is ready to leave the house, Babuji hands him over a folder with his share of the property. A shocked Shiv refuses them to which Babuji says if Shiv can leave his house to be a good husband then, he has to do his part to be a good Dad. Ammaji is distraught! Ready to listen to her MIL and Hubby from now on but Munna should not leave as she can't watch her sansaar fall apart. She almost touched Shiv's feet!
Next scene in Shiv's room , Babuji is angry with him and then says taht next time he decides to leave... he will have to legally get papers made ! As the ones in the folder were part of the natak! He says not to underestimate him as all these years he has handled Shiv ki Amma to Tum ( Shiv) kya cheese ho !
Also, All this was his smart DIL's idea as she knows how to handle her hubby as well as her MIL !
Amma overhears all this and vow's to start a new natak, making life difficult for all!
rujuta1 thumbnail
Thank you Alpha 20
Where there any Shauri scenes???
mrunmin thumbnail

Originally posted by: rujuta1

Thank you Alpha 20

Where there any Shauri scenes???

No gauri in picture even today. I think these were shot in Sayali's absence.

IMO I dont think serial will end so soon. Even if Nisha is caught by Nachi, their coming back together wil be on cards, Nisha changing for good will be shown gradually I feel. Wonder if they will get her father on scene too.

Amma will harass Gauri to the hilt ,I hope they show Gauri getting Kusumlata back , that wil really make the family picture complete. I am looking forward to see how Gauri convinces everyone for her resuming her job.
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just saw it. Good episode with a double twist. First all that drama, with Amma virtually begging forgiveness of Shiv and then another twist where Amma overhears that it was a plan by Gauri with Bauji. Looks like Amma will be after Gauri with vengeance. I don't know how long these one-up-manship games between Amma and Gauri will continue. Hope not for very long.
I didn't find it clear if Nachi has finally found out about Nisha. Now that new character Anna has been dragged into the picture, we will have to wait how this Anna character plays his part.
If we go by the precap where Aajee overhears Nisha talking to her mom, most likely she will call Shiv for investigation and that could be the new track that was posted by someone on this forum.
Again Gauri missing in the episode.
New Ticker: Gauri japnar Shivchya ekatra kutumbatla godava.
I wonder if it refers to today's episode or a future episode.