Frequent Posters

Alpha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Rujuta ... I know... 😕 ... tari...
KottonKandy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ZM App precap: Babuji and Shiv in the room. Babuji tells Shiv that all this was Gauri's plan. Amma overhears this conversation from outside the room and gets very angry.
No idea about TV precap though.
rujuta1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KottonKandy

ZM App precap: Babuji and Shiv in the room. Babuji tells Shiv that all this was Gauri's plan. Amma overhears this conversation from outside the room and gets very angry.

No idea about TV precap though.

Hmmm... I wonder what plan this is??

alpha78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha20

Gauri went the predictable way..., I'm disappointed.

Mi adhich sangitala hota Ki Gouri nahi janar. Amma full noutanki ahe. She is not at all hurt. She can do anything to make situation as per her norms.She is not scared of any one. I don't understand the precap.
Any one who can explain it?

It was a ok episode. Shiv Gouri var chidun Gela. Ata Kay honar? I am more excited for Appa-Nachi meeting. Nachi la khara kalel ka?
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Bholenath!! Ye Amma to nikali as bad as Nisha!! Thought She's really hurt by babuji firing!! But uski to nautanki shuru hai...such mind games she's playing!! But Shiv really hurt, wants to stop all this n get out of the house with his dear wife!!
Alpha20, u want the couple to be on it's own...at Mumbai?? Ahh!! That would be lovely!! But then Amma would be claiming...that that's what Gauri wanted...all the way!! Be near to her maika with Shiv as good as ghar jamai!! Hamare munna ko humse cheen lena chahti thi wo!! Aapan Ajay mayekar la sanguya...don final tracks dakhva...jase kahi films madhye astat!! Ek...Shiv-Gauri kharokhar ghara baher padataat!! N dusra nahi padat...donhi possibilities!!
Gauri doesn't want her sasural to be divided due to her!! As expected, she will see that Shiv doesn't leave the house!! N that will b her plan...maybe she will ask dadi to pretend shock n being unwell!! Or herself pretend something like that!! But Amma is getting to know about it...n she is vowing to get even!! so is the story going on 'Beta' track??
Dadi ab bhi khulke nahi bol rahi!! Nachi la purava milnaar ki Nisha kahi game khelnaar?? Amma la tichi chuk kadhi kalnaar?? Pahat raha...KDP!!
Alpha20 thumbnail
Vanni I am honored that you mentioned me in your post ! You may hate me for this but still ... tuch Mayekar Gupta Padma Shinde ani kon kon ahet tyanna sangu shaktes ga...!!! Pan nako.. let them surprise us ! Mala te Banares la chaltil pan vegale, ani Mumbai la asale tari Sawantanchya bajula ajibat nakot... mag kay majach nahi na!
rujuta1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Gauri doesn't want her sasural to be divided due to her!!

This is the difference between Gauri and Nisha.
Vanni- your write up was good!! can't wait for tomorrow for Shauri scenes. They will kiss and make up. 😳
rujuta1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha20

Vanni I am honored that you mentioned me in your post ! You may hate me for this but still ... tuch Mayekar Gupta Padma Shinde ani kon kon ahet tyanna sangu shaktes ga...!!! Pan nako.. let them surprise us ! Mala te Banares la chaltil pan vegale, ani Mumbai la asale tari Sawantanchya bajula ajibat nakot... mag kay majach nahi na!

Dear Alpha20- who is Padma Shinde??? I think Mayekar is the director and Gupta is the producer.. right?
Alpha20 thumbnail
She is part of the creative writing team. Her name shows up during the credits at the beginning of the show. If I'' not mistaken she is the one who led Aji to the stage during the awards.