Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alpha78 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Loved today's episode. The way Shiv was explaining Babuji about his behaviour was great. More than a husband he was talking about humanity & questioning about the inhuman riti-rivaj. The emotions well depicted by Rishi. Even Babuji had no answer for it.

One thing I don't understand that why Dadi has suddenly changed? Why she is behaving like this? Why she is not strongly backing?

I feel pity for this Shiv because on each front he is the one who is always facing problems on every end. Amma better sudhar jaye varna kuch khair nahi.

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@alpha78, I have a feeling that gauri will manage to convince Amma not to leave and make Amma feel at least a bit shameful about her treatment of Gauri. Could it be the turning point where Gauri just starts to win over Amma? I am pretty sure the CV's will turn the situation positive very soon.
Edited by kamalsh56 - 7 years ago
Alpha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gauri'll say - Wanna be my Roomie ???!!!!
KottonKandy thumbnail
Found this piece of art made by one of the KDP fans on Insta. Have a look at the detailing... 😊

Cute... isn't it?
sayu2016 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi friends
I am new member to this forum 😊 enter forum world for this lovely couple.Regular reader aahe ya forumchi ani khup mothi fan aahe ya showchi
I would like to share my views😳 aajach episode good hota sawant family la miss kartey ani shiv gauri chi romantic scene sudha
About that insta pics And rommies i think to mulga sayali cha bhau aahe tas tine CHYD chya set ver sangital hot jevha kdp team first time aali hoti
Basantii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

Did anyone notice that in today's episode Gauri was totally absent (only some flashback scenes) ?
But the episode was quite good and taut. Shiv was just outstanding in his emotional scenes. Bauji also very good with his controlled anger.

KK she was absent yday too. The roaming in Banaras scenes looked totally old and there were no dialogues at all. They must be file scenes shot last time when they had all shot in Banaras around engagement.
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Hi Sayu, welcome to the forum. Nice to see that KDP, even after 200 episodes, continues to be interesting. And continues to attract passive readers to join in!
kamalsh56 thumbnail
IMO the next few episodes are very important and are going to give an indication of how the serial will move forward. Will Gauri get all emotional with Amma and convince her to stay back or will she be calm and collected and tell Amma with all her sincerity that she should not leave? May be she will be firm with Shiv but emotional with Amma.
Very interesting stage of the story.
I thought the scene after Bauji fires Amma and where Amma cries in their room, when Bauji takes the pillow and chaddar and leaves the room, was not nautanki. She is genuinely hurt. I think it was not right on the part of Bauji to put the entire blame of their rocky marriage on Amma. He as well as Dadi must have contributed equally for the situation. With Bauji and Shiv now totally against her, she might slowly find the shoulder of Gauri as solace. That would give a nice twist to the story.
KottonKandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

IMO the next few episodes are very important and are going to give an indication of how the serial will move forward. Will Gauri get all emotional with Amma and convince her to stay back or will she be calm and collected and tell Amma with all her sincerity that she should not leave? May be she will be firm with Shiv but emotional with Amma.
Very interesting stage of the story.
I thought the scene after Bauji fires Amma and where Amma cries in their room, when Bauji takes the pillow and chaddar and leaves the room, was not nautanki. She is genuinely hurt. I think it was not right on the part of Bauji to put the entire blame of their rocky marriage on Amma. He as well as Dadi must have contributed equally for the situation. With Bauji and Shiv now totally against her, she might slowly find the shoulder of Gauri as solace. That would give a nice twist to the story.

@Bold, Absolutely agree Kamal. Well said 👍🏼

@Blue, IMHO Amma will now become more defiant and hostile towards Gauri. There is still lot of time for Amma's change of heart. She is likely to put entire blame on Gauri now.

By the way, Rishi's acting was commendable in yesterday's episode. He superbly emoted sorrow and sympathy for Gauri and at the same time respect for Amma-Babuji.

@sayu2016, welcome to the forum. Keep contributing your views and opinions.
Edited by KottonKandy - 7 years ago
alpha78 thumbnail
I think tough time for Gouri ahead. As Amma will put all blame on Gouri for the entire situation & may be there will be clashes between Shouri on the house leaving matter.Gouri will firmly go against Shiv's decision & may be this time Shiv will loose his patience.

From yesterday's episode looks like Shiv is fed up now with all this fighting, Amma's noutanki that's why he has taken that decision but when Gouri will not back him , what will he do?

Welcome @sayu2016. Keep sharing with us.