Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am enjoying the show immensely. Today's episode was just beautiful!!!
People who think otherwise should take a break or not watch it at all. Please do not spoil the fun for the rest of us by complaining to some authorities etc... there are larger issues in the world to protest about. Thanks for sparing this show in the future. Hail Shauri !!!
Suruchi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maine pehle bhi in logon KAHA tha why u guys compare jyrg with kdp. But no one understand . my view is every story actor are different and we should except them as they are . agar mai compare karne lagna to ye kahungi ki though KRD me couple ke beech koi chemistry nahi thi agreed but the story was original .but here in JYRG the story was not new. It was a copy of him dil de cheke sanam an who saat din. Jabki KRD has a strong story line at least khatam hone se pehle tak thi that's why I still love KRD . the same is with KDP . new concept which is based on verify sensitive issue of intercaste marrige
Edited by Suruchi07 - 7 years ago
Apurva2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I still maintain ...i never liked the pair in JYRG...
NO COMPARISON to our Shauri ... unbeatable chemistry on and off screen !
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Alpha20

People who think otherwise should take a break or not watch it at all. Please do not spoil the fun for the rest of us by complaining to some authorities etc... there are larger issues in the world to protest about. Thanks for sparing this show in the future. Hail Shauri !!!

People can definitely discuss about the tracks, they can complain about what they don't like.
But according to If rules, comparisons are not allowed. Also healthy discussion is always welcome, but bashing is not.
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Alpha20

Well

Different opinion should be respected

You liked it

Fair enough

You can praise it

Others did not like it so they would criticis

No need to give suggestions like stop watching it

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Edited by Nachiketj - 7 years ago
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly my feelings Swati, alpha20!!
I also loved Aditya-meghana...but i love Shiv-Gauri more ...the jodi has their own charm...the screen lights up when they r together!! N there was no red-hot passion (IMO, not advisable on prime time!!)... But there was subtle passion... Their gazing in each other's eyes!! It worked for me very well...n though SR was not publicized as marriage... Enough hints were dropped during the previous epis...aur yaha to log...SR ko expect hi nahi kar rahe the...so, it was mast romance...Shiv sweeping Gauri off her feet, she in his arms!! Not leaving each other's eyes!! And in the morning...the subtle passion is still there... much needed break...before the following heavy duty tamasha!! Bahut acche CVs!!
Edited by Vanni03 - 7 years ago
Suruchi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Let's change the topic . in chala hawa yeu dya rishi was asked if would be interested to marry a Marathi girl in future like the way he did in serial pehale to ghabra gaya but second after that he gave a very positive and good answer . though he is an outsider but he do respect other culture and I appreciate it for him
KottonKandy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too super loved today's episode. Such sizzling-dazzling chemistry between RS-SS!! They really seem to be comfortable with each other. This ease and comfort level is certainly making the show superhit IMO.
Friends, let's not compare RS-SS with other leads. Each lead pair is different and their chemistry needs to be different per the story line. Why spoil the present and future fun by thinking about the past? Let's live in the moment please...
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0