Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Though I agreed that JYRG SR was handled much much more better, I must again bring to your notice that JYRG was a serial with theme of bringing the lead pair together and so it was natural that the "romantic" part was of prime importance. Today was an SR slipped in between so that the story would proceed with the cultural amalgamation as per the theme. We should not have kept very high expectations that the SR would be super romantic. I had expected it to be kam chalau and so it was. But the pair is so good together that even the kam chalau SR was quite good and decently handled and finally turned out better than my expectations. The two do look good together, have a lovely comfort level with each other and have a sort of innocence which is the reason they have clicked.
Edited by kamalsh56 - 7 years ago
manishamr thumbnail
What is yhm? Whatever was shown today was good. Their feelings for each other conveyed in gauri dialogue
Apurva2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the episode ... the romance , the chemistry, the way they were looking at each other...everything ... i dint see julun yeti as i personally never liked the lead pair ... so no comparison there for me ..
What i feel could happen ahead . ... remember urmila talking about marathi neighbours n that their house is locked for some reason ... so this could probably be the solution shiv gauri think of ... baba n family ( hopefully excluding nisha nachi ) come n stay nxt to the shuklas ... n then due to course of certain events the two families come together in a happy willingly manner ( including amma ) ... then also realising importance of shiv wanting to have his own career in mumbai and finally allowing shauri to settle in mumbai .
This could happen right ...
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The best ever pair of ZM...passion isse kehte hai...though they had zero offscreen chemistry

Suruchi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mera kehna surf itna hai main theme two cultures ko merge karna jaldi complete karne DECEMBER - JANUARY take khatam karo bas
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: charuDeu

the rest of the story , right from Vickey affair is just a big farce.

I wonder which present or recent Marathi serial does not come under this category
Suruchi07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

I wonder which present or recent Marathi serial does not come under this category

Hindi ho ya Marathi sab ek jaise hote hai . but I want this show to end as soon as possible concluding everything . then It will be called a successful show.
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Yes that seemed to be the idea. At least viewers would not be clamoring for SR anymore so we can get on with the story. 😆

RWT kinda hit it on the head- that's exactly how I felt about it too. Probably had to keep it family friendly, and I can understand that. There are always going to be plenty of opportunities to showcase chemistry, bonding and understanding, and it's these small things that we tend to love about jodis.

I liked the dialogues though and his emphasis that he will support her all along the way.

ZM showed zero promotion for the SR- compare it to the maha promotion for the marriage!. Even the promo (fake and baba's dream) wasn't uploaded on YT or Ozee- almost as if they wanted to hide this episode

Looks like the house bomb will land on Gauri's head on Saturday- tomorrow will be the kitchen thing, Friday a continuation and Nachi coming to Benaras, and Saturday her arrival back in Mumbai.

Edited by aekiel - 7 years ago
Suruchi07 thumbnail

If u really want to see some logical then watch epic channel , in Indian channels and otherwise switch to English channel . u will really get some logica gripping story. Even on EPIC channel shows are awsome
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey everyone. Swati here. .
I watch the show regularly. But very busy so kind of cannot comment here.
But I want to comment after today's episode.
I loved the episode.
Each and every pair of shows have an uniqueness in them and that is the reason they are loved by all.

K am seeing comparisons between two couples here. . Let me be clear I loved loved JYRG. But I also love KDP. The chemistry between both is sizzling and yet very very different.
I love Shiv and Gauri and I loved Aditya and Meghana.

Also let the serial continue till it does. Let us not hope for it to end. We can always change the channel.

Ofcourse we can come here and discuss about the show and express our displeasures but let's not compare or wish for the show to end.