Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Omg yesss !! About Humsafar I can't say much cuz I watched it on n off but just after it got finished the cast came to a show n Naveen was looking SO DECENT. There I realized that she is actually a pretty girl. More decent than Mahira yes..
Emaad n Naveen have worked only in these 2 shows.. n they look so goood !!
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Loved the epi
Sriously naveen was soo good as aina not that she was bad before
Its just i started to cry for aina when she was crying in rain
and mohsin and aina scene in rain <3
Sajal really irritates me.She has got such a caring husband but still always whining..I guess the prob is she is feeling insecure.
aina should give back to sajal and mohsin
Waiting for next epi
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
naveen was excellent in this episode. Honestly naveen was very pretty in humsufar and for sure more than mahira. I am not a huge mahira fan .. may be because she is not as good as people make her out to be... big nose ,fat lip ... but over all pretty face.. not knocking her. just saying not that big hupla as much as people are making. sometimes when people make big fuss over something then expectations run high and then I guess big blahhh...
naveen is so beautiful but what ever surgeries and botox/fillers in her face recently making her look little off also now sometime. another one I find drop dead gorgeous looker is Aiza khan the one in shahernaz. she is looking much better now than before and her face is not twisting while talking anymore.lol...that was irritating the life of me... still little too bubbly at times but gorgeous .
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: cimba

naveen was excellent in this episode. Honestly naveen was very pretty in humsufar and for sure more than mahira. I am not a huge mahira fan .. may be because she is not as good as people make her out to be... big nose ,fat lip ... but over all pretty face.. not knocking her. just saying not that big hupla as much as people are making. sometimes when people make big fuss over something then expectations run high and then I guess big blahhh...

naveen is so beautiful but what ever surgeries and botox/fillers in her face recently making her look little off also now sometime. another one I find drop dead gorgeous looker is Aiza khan the one in shahernaz. she is looking much better now than before and her face is not twisting while talking anymore.lol...that was irritating the life of me... still little too bubbly at times but gorgeous .

I don't know why I don't like Aiza ..I saw few scenes from Tum Kaun Piya. I find her look old. but she is beautiful. I'll watch Pyar Tumse Nafrat Hai when it releases. I start appreciating her acting skills.
For Mahira I love her acting. But I am Saba Qamar's fan. she is a mix of beauty and talent..just like Naveen.πŸ˜ƒ
zn99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So excited for the next episode, the drama is super interesting. Also at the end when he said it would be awkward, it was really funny.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

just watched the epi!
So aina and mohsin will get married soon.
I wonder when the truth of aina first marriage and child will come out
Precap was interesting especially aina and mohsin scene <3
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I so wished this show was aired at 9pm slot. Itne fazul shows ko prime slot diya hua hai n isey itna late dikhate hain. Uper se mere pas toh wese hi ek ghanta late ata hai. Thanks to YouTube I watch it earlier now.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love this show ... I am surprise this show is not getting much more attention in the forum either... this is something fast paced .. light hint of ekta show... (masala tadka laga ke) fun ... light... enough to keep one waiting for next week.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Omggg such a wonderful episode ! Such a great pace. This is what we call a good show. No dragging. To the point stuff.
Today thankfully that taveez drama got ended. I so knew Faraaz is doing preparations for them to go to America but to surprise Sajal. And just this thing led to so many misunderstandings. Faraaz is such a gem. Us jesa husband Allah sab ko de :P

I liked Aina too in this epi. Not that I didn't like her before but the thing that she was a bit more sakht today.. I liked. She gave it back to that Sajal. She was seeking maafi from her n Aina didn't accept and she shouldn't. She has full right to be like that.

Mohsin and Aina scenes were ❀️. He kept starring at her when she was taking care of Tabi n singing lori ☺️.

Amd omgg ! Faraz ne unki shaadi ki baat chedd hi di akhir. And their reaction was expected. But Mohsin KNOWS that Aina would be a good mother cuz he said k woh meri bachi ka khayal rakhti hai 😳. Aina accepted the proposal but she put a condition and as usual they skipped that part. I am curious to know what the condition would be. Maybe she wants him to know all the truth before getting married !?. Woh toh usey qatal kar dega lmaaao. But kher.

And Sajal kabhi nai badal sakti. Abhi bhi usey suna rahi hai k tumhari badnaseebi dekho k 3 bachon ka baap tumse shadi nai karna chahta . Then Mohsin confronts her n beeem.. next epi is gonna be awesome too.

In the precap he says it would be awkward that was a bit cute πŸ˜†πŸ˜›.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

I love this show ... I am surprise this show is not getting much more attention in the forum either... this is something fast paced .. light hint of ekta show... (masala tadka laga ke) fun ... light... enough to keep one waiting for next week.

Cuz is show ki jo cast hai uski itni zyada fanfollowing nai hai. People go towards shows having famous cast chahe drama aur story kitni hi fazool kyun na ho.. n those shows get popular even after being bad lol. Kuch Na Kaho kind of shows are so underrated.