Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Moshin's attitude toward Ayna is really irritating now, he need to tone it down slightly...think he got angrier after that awkward scene. While Ayna is scare of his presence.

I am starting to wonder whether he will actually fall for her or not. According to the promo's voice over, it sounded like he will but then promos are misleading anyway

Of course he'll fall for her , or what is the meaning of this play?😕 Love blossoms in the strangest of situations, even between enemies. 😃
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Of course he'll fall for her , or what is the meaning of this play?😕Love blossoms in the strangest of situations, even between enemies.😃

In that case, I am guessing it will be a slow love story...meanwhile, looking at the promo for next week it doesn't look like mohsin will fall for her anytime soon. Just wish they would hurry up though lol
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

^^^ I think they'll get married then will fall in love with each other.😳
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sajal is irritating. She has turned in to evil step mother type. What a mess of a misery for young mother ,aina
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

I also think that they will fall in love after marriage.
and i hope so they fall in love soon because the way this drama is going in last epi may be they will fall in love
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just love this show.. quite simple but well-oriented storyline. These kind of stories have been shown many times but have been butchered as well towards the end but here it goes quite well. it is quite close to reality. Showing some bitter parts of our society. Everything looks so real to me since the beginning. And I feel everyone is just perfect for the role.
I always kind of wanted to know the connection between the montage of this show n the storyline that why is Mohsin behind Aina there.. so basically they are the main characters along with Faraz n Sajal n they would be connected somehow other than being cousins.. n now it is happening.

I wait for Mohsin n Aina scenes.. there are so many good scenes to come.. the truth about Aina's Nikah n son is still not out to Mohsin.. I wonder what will happen then lol.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

Sajal is irritating. She has turned in to evil step mother type. What a mess of a misery for young mother ,aina

She has turned to a selfish woman.. but if we put ourselves in her skin whatever she has been doing since the death of their mother is justified in a way.. she has a big responsibility on her atm. there were two options Ya toh puri duniya k samne sach accept karte ya hide karte they chose to hide it.. n consequences are expected. The only irritating thing now is that taveez stuff..
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

She has turned to a selfish woman.. but if we put ourselves in her skin whatever she has been doing since the death of their mother is justified in a way.. she has a big responsibility on her atm. there were two options Ya toh puri duniya k samne sach accept karte ya hide karte they chose to hide it.. n consequences are expected. The only irritating thing now is that taveez stuff..

Can you plz clear this matter for me , coz I don't understand why is Sajal doing this?
Another show has the same taveez stuff, it is Hatheli. There Samia used it to get married to Irfan.😃

Edited by awida - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
@awida - I don't really know actually.. ye taveez jadoo tona meri kabhi samajh me nai aaya. Peers or people who do taveez are fraud in my opinion. Taveez karwana is like hypnotizing someone in order to make him do what we want n how we want. Here Sajal is doing it to make Faraz more towards her.. But what a joke.. if you feel something like this is happening, go n seek help from Allah instead of going to those peer faqeers for this taveez stuff. N what's the matter with putting sugar in it.. ? Like what even ^ ^ ! Pehle she was sensible enough to deny to that khala but now tensions ki waja is ka bhi dimagh kharab hogaya hai lol.
I don't watch Hatheli so I don't really know in which context taveez is being done there.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

@awida - I don't really know actually.. ye taveez jadoo tona meri kabhi samajh me nai aaya. Peers or people who do taveez are fraud in my opinion. Taveez karwana is like hypnotizing someone in order to make him do what we want n how we want. Here Sajal is doing it to make Faraz more towards her.. But what a joke.. if you feel something like this is happening, go n seek help from Allah instead of going to those peer faqeers for this taveez stuff. N what's the matter with putting sugar in it.. ? Like what even ^ ^ ! Pehle she was sensible enough to deny to that khala but now tensions ki waja is ka bhi dimagh kharab hogaya hai lol.

I don't watch Hatheli so I don't really know in which context taveez is being done there.

Thank you for explaining this matter. This taveez is forbidden is Islam. but even here in middle east many ppl use black magic to get what they want . it is scary. many ppl suffer from this work. many become mental. I've seen few.