Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Mohsin has conservative thinking and he is loud about it. Making him super annoying. Faraz is fabulous character and so sensible. Older sister sajjal is going crazy now and that makes no sense at all.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cimba

Mohsin has conservative thinking and he is loud about it. Making him super annoying. Faraz is fabulous character and so sensible. Older sister sajjal is going crazy now and that makes no sense at all.

Yeah Mohsin needs to change. He needs to become more flexible. I assume his character will grow over the course of the show. I am only on episode 6.

One thing though, I loved him in the scene in episode 4 or 5 where he confronts Imran's father after Faraz is arrested. This was the scene where you could really see how strong Mohsin's personality is. In that scene you are like damn there is something about this man.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

this show only airs on tuesday???
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pickachu

this show only airs on tuesday???

It airs Monday and Tuesday. The latest episodes, episode 12 aired on December 12th and episode 13 aired on December 13.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Yesterday's episode was a sad one..although Ania gave birth to a beautiful baby which her psycho sister snatched from her. It looks unreal..yet it happened.πŸ˜†
pickachu thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

ania's sister is annoying!
I'm watching this show for mohsin and ania's love story
pickachu thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Just watched the epi!
That mohsin and aina scene😲!
Both will get awkward with eachother :/ Mohsin will as usual get furious with her.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: pickachu

Just watched the epi!

That mohsin and aina scene😲!
Both will get awkward with eachother :/ Mohsin will as usual get furious with her.

Their story has just started. This show gets interesting now.πŸ˜ƒ It shows many lessons of life, like : wrong choises don't make you a bad person. Aina did a mistake, she isn't complete. but she is more human than Mohsin and Sajal.😊
pickachu thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: awida

Their story has just started. This show gets interesting now.πŸ˜ƒ It shows many lessons of life, like : wrong choises don't make you a bad person. Aina did a mistake, she isn't complete. but she is more human than Mohsin and Sajal.😊

exactly

Word Count: 1

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Moshin's attitude toward Ayna is really irritating now, he need to tone it down slightly...think he got angrier after that awkward scene. While Ayna is scare of his presence.

I am starting to wonder whether he will actually fall for her or not. According to the promo's voice over, it sounded like he will but then promos are misleading anyway