Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Same here cimba
I don't like Huma nawab at all( the girls mom)
Okay the 2nd episode became too star plusish for me. Too much yelling by mohsin and the cousin is just too vampy.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol... love the term star plushish...
i totally agree. unnecessary loud and bitchy.
another thing kills/annoys me now a days is too much plastic on the face👎🏼 . both sisters have so much on their face ... naveen on side profile ...please dont turn her face ...mouth is awful bee stung / bottle stuck... sister 's entire face ...
off the topic but Ayesha khan , that second lead girl from every show(second wife of mansoor of saya e ) are looking so messed up with nip/tuck/botox. it hurts to look at them and takes away from story because of annoyance of facial mess.
back to show .. hope it stays some focused story and not mallow dramatic ekta style.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Haha apparently its good
I love the second guy too nowww

☺️

Word Count: 1

fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Yes name has been up in the thread title since it was created. 😆

I am yet to see Asad in a proper role. So far I have only seen him in AKL. He's passable in that. In the looks department - he looks old with a beard. He looks better without a beard. Remove the beard and he has a slight resemblance to Hrithik Roshan.

I still need to watch him in a full fledged role to decide how I feel about him otherwise I am indifferent to him.

@bold, sorry just didnt noticed 😆 and whats AKL?

I usually dont get impressed by pretty faces only, but it was his role in Be-aib that made me his fan☺️
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Same here cimba
I don't like Huma nawab at all( the girls mom)
Okay the 2nd episode became too star plusish for me. Too much yelling by mohsin and the cousin is just too vampy.

OMG same here cimba and shabz, even i dont like that mother of girls..🤢 dont know there is something about her that just puts me off😕
fairi_88 thumbnail
Started this with so many hopes but mera to dil hi toot gaya🥺 the story isnt as good as it looked from the promos..
And whats with this yelling and yelling and yelling of Mohsin🤢 i thought i was watching Saya e deewar part 2 may be it would get better with passing episodes, but abhe to 👎🏼
cimba thumbnail
another annoying thing in this drama is naveen trying hard to pass for a collage girl and trying to behave like a late teen girl... makes to look like a kam akkal ki ziddi ladki... that is equally irritating to watch as much as the lady playing their mom. this show is Emaad's constant yelling and rolling his eyes. this is another show seems like going to dumps.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Everyone,

I am new in this forum and have watched this show from beginning as I liked Emaad and Naveen paring in the Saya e dawaar bhi nahi but in that drama they were a toxic couple and also had lost the plot now so hoping in this one we will get a chance to see the pairing in a romantic angle and hopefully gradually develop a strong bond between each other.

Imran's character had been disappointing as it seems like he is lazy, messing around,, reguarly changing his mind and not willing to take any serious responsibility. Even after knowing what his cousin did to Aani and to him, he still seem to be in good terms with her that too very quickly...was disappointed in Aani too she should have gave more thoughts in doing court marriage with Imran that too without her mother and sister present. From the precap, I have a feeling that imran might marry his cousin too and somehow his marriage with Aani won't be a success.

My guess is that the story will play out this way, after a failed marriage with imran, Aani will come back home and everything changed maybe her mother is longer alive, Moshin's wife died and her sister might have left Pakistan with her husband as he did live in abroad once. Ayna will live with Moshin, looking after his daughter and slowly they will see each other in another light and fall in love then End! Lol
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I just can't digist Anya marrying her boyfriend secretly.😲
cimba thumbnail
I can't find all episodes on YouTube of this show.