Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Oh i thought it would replace dharkan or kathputli
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello all...May I join this thread? 😊
I find Naveen and Emmad's pairing very interesting to watch...hoping Emmad has a positive role in this one at least. Though from one trailer, it looks like he might be a bit negative.

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I hope it gets laaj slot since no one watches that crap

Aise na kaho i watch that crap😆
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

Hello all...May I join this thread? 😊

I find Naveen and Emmad's pairing very interesting to watch...hoping Emmad has a positive role in this one at least. Though from one trailer, it looks like he might be a bit negative.

You are welcome here😊

Yes emad looks positive in this one
fairi_88 thumbnail
I might be the odd one out who is actually looking forward to that second lead guy, whats his name does anybody know? I really started liking him after watching Be-aib , he is such a caring husband there☺️ but here he seems like a villian

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Aise na kaho i watch that crap😆

Haha apparently its good
I love the second guy too nowww
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It was a good first episode. Emad is married, so it would be interesting to watch how naveen and his stories would come together.
Hain? Mere sapne gaye bhaar mein :(
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fairi_88

I might be the odd one out who is actually looking forward to that second lead guy, whats his name does anybody know? I really started liking him after watching Be-aib , he is such a caring husband there☺️ but here he seems like a villian

Yes name has been up in the thread title since it was created. 😆

I am yet to see Asad in a proper role. So far I have only seen him in AKL. He's passable in that. In the looks department - he looks old with a beard. He looks better without a beard. Remove the beard and he has a slight resemblance to Hrithik Roshan.

I still need to watch him in a full fledged role to decide how I feel about him otherwise I am indifferent to him.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
both sisters are too old for their respective roles. Omg ...naveen looks likes amma going to university and trying to behave like a late teen Older sister needs to start playing amma instead of getting plastic surgeries which is causing her all that facial swelling Emmad role suites him fine. Girl playing his wife is supposed to be lot younger to him???? If not why does she behave like one?? If I hate any actress playing mother's role is this one... Both girl's mom. Her acting, speech everything sucks.
Second lead looks good but bit older for role and love couple plying his parents.
Story was a good start from first episode.