ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
@RD
BEST REVIEW OF THE DAY

U just nailed it

But one point I disagree

AYNA isn't shown to b Mohsins punching bag

Yes over the time she has learnt to not to contradict with Mohsin coz as we saw preleap Mohsin used to keep telling her that don't think he will go by her rules

So for people like Mohsin the only way to co exist is to let them take the decisions n be the SARPARAST of the house coz that's what they like to think themselves to b

But in that process till.now he hasn't made AYNA his punching bag ...there had been normal hubby wife convos post leap
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Nothing new that worth writing or discussing today - hope tomorrow's ep will give us something solid to hold on or even analyse.

Agreed.

I said that we have to stay positive because the writers seem hellbent on making Mohsin the villain. We have to suffer through it for probably at least another few episodes, but by god there better be a payoff in the end for us MoNa fans. I can handle them not being the stars because the parents never stay the stars after the leap, but despite how I knew Mohsin would continue to be shown as a stubborn man, there is a limit to what I'm willing to endure.
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

1) Rania is quite a cute character
2) Affaq is set to be THE blunder Mohsin will
make.
3) Poor Aina the kids sunao her because they think she cant successfully stand up for them while only she knows what she is going through and on the other side she is Mohsin's punching bag too I am amazed at her changed self due to her feeling for the family that she takes it in frm both ends without having spill over effects.

4) As for the vicious circle called Mohsin well :-

agar na aaj sahi kal zuroor tootega
guroor kiska raha hai zuroor tootega
Pathhar jo bana rakha hai is dil ko
andar se hai to aaina hi to zuroor tootega

Though Udru isnt my language, I will complement your poetry by saying, "what an umda sher! Wah!"
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

1) Rania is quite a cute character
2) Affaq is set to be THE blunder Mohsin will
make.
3) Poor Aina the kids sunao her because they think she cant successfully stand up for them while only she knows what she is going through and on the other side she is Mohsin's punching bag too I am amazed at her changed self due to her feeling for the family that she takes it in frm both ends without having spill over effects.

4) As for the vicious circle called Mohsin well :-

agar na aaj sahi kal zuroor tootega
guroor kiska raha hai zuroor tootega
Pathhar jo bana rakha hai is dil ko
andar se hai to aaina hi to zuroor tootega

awesome sher👏
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Finally we completed the first AT of this show
Badhai ho

Badhai ho

Let's shift to the new AT

Yayyyhyy
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Abby - U know i am ref to punching bag interms of that she is frequent target of criticism n mental abuse as he leaves no chance to bring her past mistakes to the fore it was so saddening to see Aina after giving up her whole life say that they are yr kids so will not make the mistakes i made and her saying this also didnt make Mohsin realise the negativity of his words!
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Agreed.

I said that we have to stay positive because the writers seem hellbent on making Mohsin the villain. We have to suffer through it for probably at least another few episodes, but by god there better be a payoff in the end for us MoNa fans. I can handle them not being the stars because the parents never stay the stars after the leap, but despite how I knew Mohsin would continue to be shown as a stubborn man, there is a limit to what I'm willing to endure.

It's a shame about parents can't continuing being the stars after the leap, as in this case, it is the story of the parents/couple that audience are mainly interested in since this was part of the original plot development. Am not liking the way the writers have developed and positioned the post-leap MoNa. My hope lies in two aspects:

1) Moshin's repentance better start fast and asp as there is a limit that we can take from the makers intending to make him the temporarily villain when originally he was never like that
2) want Maaz/Imran track to start asp as this will or should inevitably bring back the original focus which is MoNa! Hopefully the writers will be able to redeem this show and MoNa's characterisation otherwise all is lost