Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Just gonna leave this here because I need to look at this myself, too...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Emaad need to put on weight asap before he signs the next show
The recent triangular face n sunken cheeks is such a turn off

Ufff

JNam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Ehh...just watched the episode.

I really, really went into this episode with an open mind. I told myself "this episode isn't as bad as the last one"...but, it's pretty hard to justify Mohsin here.

I mean, to be fair, I actually really liked the first MoNa scene where he tried to explain how scared he was of his daughters making a mistake. It's not like he's doing this without reason.

But, my heart broke for Tabi when she told him it was her last day to enroll and he was like "lol, k thanks bye".

I can't even bring myself to review the episode because Mohsin's actions just seem so mean, for lack of a better word. Actually, unfortunately, mean is the correct word here. It is with a reason, but I hate how stubborn he's being.

The last scene--btw, yasss MoNa sleep in the same room--with Aina getting hope because Maaz may become her son-in-law gave me hope, too.

Unfortunately, the precap takes all the hope out of me, too.

Like I said, I can't even bring myself to review the episode. I literally just keep repeating in my head, Emmad said Mohsin is not a negative character!!! There must be some redemption soon.

Maybe Emmad was misinformed :-)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@JNAM...u watched it
Yayyy

If u get time watch epi 4...5...and 12 as well

Only these epis r really good

ASH plz watch these epis too

The show is abt life of middle class pak women n how they r ill treated but yet find a way to happiness sometimes n sometimes it doesn't happen
JNam thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Emaad need to put on weight asap before he signs the next show

The recent triangular face n sunken cheeks is such a turn off

Ufff

I think he might be a bit too addicted to gymming. His instagram feed seems all about lifting weights and what not :-) Reminds me of Kate Middleton. She was full faced before her engagament and kept losing weight thereafter, to become wafer-thin, a very unbecoming look in my opinion.
Edited by JNam - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

Maybe Emmad was misinformed :-)

This is literally the worst case scenario. If I don't have hope that Mohsin will change I have no hope for this drama at all.

If there is some, some silver lining it's that Mohsin has nothing but good things to say about Aina to others. He openly admits that she raised the children well and took care of their house well and has no doubt in how she raised the children.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
1) Rania is quite a cute character
2) Affaq is set to be THE blunder Mohsin will
make.
3) Poor Aina the kids sunao her because they think she cant successfully stand up for them while only she knows what she is going through and on the other side she is Mohsin's punching bag too I am amazed at her changed self due to her feeling for the family that she takes it in frm both ends without having spill over effects.

4) As for the vicious circle called Mohsin well :-

agar na aaj sahi kal zuroor tootega
guroor kiska raha hai zuroor tootega
Pathhar jo bana rakha hai is dil ko
andar se hai to aaina hi to zuroor tootega

Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nothing new that worth writing or discussing today - hope tomorrow's ep will give us something solid to hold on or even analyse.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Off topic
What I m finding a bit surprising that how the fans r saying everywhere for agha n Sarah to get married

Be it Insta or fb or Twitter

Also I didn't know agha n Sarah came in morning shows of ARY so many times for different occasions since last 4 months while they were shooting for the show

N in those vids also people r commenting abt asking them.to get married only

They just had a few scenes in the show till now

I know they do look good together

But I hv never seen fans craze abt agha n a heroine in a real life like this

I m a bit surprised at the off screen agha n Sarah Jodi craze

Other Jodis hv strong shows to back up the fans craze but here over a few morning shows n a few Insta pics people r getting crazy

Not complaining

But it's surprising
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Today Mohsin was very much tolerable

People here many times exaggerate than what's actually shown in the epi

N hence I always say watch th epi urself n then judge

I agree the spark is gone but today's epi was much better than the last one

hey abby, @bold: I don't knw about you but I watch this drama to have a good time with good storyline and character developments. In case of Mohsin's character, it has become redundant. If you can recall in today's episode, the very first scene Mohsin took a dig at Aina when she said iss umar mein bache apne maa baap se baat manwa lete hain to which Mohsin replied with just like you did!..what type of husband is he? Then next kitchen scene, Tabi reminds mohsin that tomorrow is last day..he heartlessly replies that it will pass too..what type of father is he? The dinning table scene, when phupho says that girls should know how to cook..it was Aina who came to his daughters defence while mohsin just sat there like he doesn't see his daughters getting disrespected..again, what kind of father is he?. Only one scene when he was talking to his sister and she was praising Aina, that Mohsin said that Aina has managed everything really well (one scene which came as a surprise from Mohsin's part) But then he again went on to fix Tabi's rishta, without consulting his wife and without taking his daughter's permission. He didn't even bother to inform them about his decision before talking to phupho. ..is this type of person anyone would associate as a family member?

These are the some of the things that puts me off in terms of Mohsin's character, and I don't think its exaggeration in any sense.