Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I didn't like it as much. it has turned into another show to watch if you want to kill time. To me it has lost its spark after the leap. Sigh!
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

I didn't like it as much. it has turned into another show to watch if you want to kill time. To me it has lost its spark after the leap. Sigh!

I second that. MoNa's character development seems to have gone down the drain! My disappointment has no bounds. Looks like they are trying to make a cocktail of two different stories. May be our expectations were too high. I' LL never fo rgive the writers for ruining such a beautiful track .Pls EmNa do another good romantic drama soon.
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

I agree! The episode was good, but it felt like any other show. The MoNa charm wasn't there. I hate to see Aina compromising over everything, and now the poor girls have to feel the burnt too. Tabi was denied education and now being rushed into marriage, like come on Mohsin please don't make me hate you. I just want the story to revolve around MoNa and I personally feel that instead of dragging the drama any further, they should bring it to a nice meaningful closure soon.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
I mean I haven't seen the episode yet but it's to be expected that MoNa wouldn't be the stars after the leap. It's why I didn't want the leap in the first place. Right now I'm just glad to hear it was a good episode overall.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Fobby plz watch the epi
U always ruin it for u by discussing the epi based on others remarks

Plz watch it urself first n then come here

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Another thing I just hv to mention
I love emmad and naveens voice modulation after th leap

Not only thru their looks but thru their voices as well they hv shown that they hv aged

Now when I see Mona convos I can so get the difference

Kudos to EMNA for taking care of the small details

Specially emaad indeed talk like an old man

Whereas we hv seen the fire in young Mohsin

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Fobby plz watch the epi

U always ruin it for u by discussing the epi based on others remarks

Plz watch it urself first n then come here

Lol Abby that's not a fair thing to say. I don't always ruin it...the first and only time that happened was last week. And I haven't formed an opinion on this weeks episode yet... :)
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mene bhi nai dekhi ab tak.. I am watching the new show Yeh Raha Dil 😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Me neither 😆
Either we are pre-occupied or sub consciously avoiding it 🤣
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Opening scene only i saw fir wahi Aina ki galti yaad dilaana wahi trust issues he cant even trust his own blood despite Aina so maturely saying that he shud trust his kids they r his blood and not Aina's damn how the hell does Aina keep sane with this mans repeated bakwaas after 18yrs the rubbish is wahi just tone is mellow I feel like Aina has totally stopped feeling bad abt his nonsense reminders of her past mistake and given up on him improving n letting go of it ever.
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago