Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Really hate imran, he can't blame his current wife for his mistakes when he is equally or more responsible ! The audacity of that man! For thinking Ayna would still want him after he had damaged their marriage! Hope ayna will show him where the door is and won't fall for his tricks! He is a coward who love money more than her, she deserves better.

Really enjoyed seeing how moshin and ayna's relationship is developing! Can't wait for their wedding...it's about a time!
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Another beautiful episode.
I am surprised that the shows I started watching midway are much better than those which I watched from the beginning. I am now watching these shows from the beginning..Kuch Na Kaho, Sange Marmar and Hatheli. are super shows with tight scripts.

Yesterday's episode although focused on Imran and Ani was a good one, because they did amazing job. I loved watching Imran's breakdown scene, also his scene with Ani in the bedroom in her parents place was very powerful. He pretends to be pasifying her in front of their families. but with her he is giving it back to her.😈

Of course my favorits are Aina and Mohsin . I loved that scene in which they saved his daughter. and when he saw her in dupatta. Awww.😳

Still Aina has to tell him the truth. I think he'll marry her anyway..even after seeing Imran with her. but Allah helps her from his bad behaviour.

Imran bettet stop talking about hallala. our Aina isn't the same girl. I am dying to watch today's episode now abhi isiwaqt.
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I so wanted them to show Mohsin n Aina's sweet scenes before and after shadi.. especially on the wedding.. but seems like Even if he gets married to her, he will start behaving like before :(
The whole painful process after learning the truth will repeat for Aina .. the way Sajjal behaved all along.. Mohsin will do the same.. Ughhh ! 💔
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ Hatheli is good too ? Sang e Mar Mar and Kuch Na Kaho toh I watch but not not Hatheli.. but I just looove the OST.. Jindari na ranjheyaan na heeran di aye
427936 thumbnail
I didn't watch this drama from starting but I know the story and loved the couple through I also watch saya dewaar bhi nai but they didn't show their any good scene of them...
I just want to asked mohsin didn't know about ani marriage and about her baby????
427936 thumbnail
Wase I saw on hina istagram page this drama will also take leap just like saya and they show big kids...
I seriously hate this leaps...
And please don't tell me they will get married but mohsin will be upset and they will finally together as a true couple in last episode will their kids will be big
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

^ Hatheli is good too ? Sang e Mar Mar and Kuch Na Kaho toh I watch but not not Hatheli.. but I just looove the OST.. Jindari na ranjheyaan na heeran di aye

Hey you! I am catching you after so long. Good to see you watching the show and being active in this thread. I had actually been watching the Hatheli but haven't been for a while because of laziness. I found the show to be enjoyable in the sense that it kept my interest and Azfer was portraying an intriguing character. The female lead however, is utterly painful to watch. She needs to stop acting and just stick to modelling. She managed to ruin a decent show.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

That OST makes me feel good every time I listen to it.😃 although I don't know the meaning of it.😕

Hatheli is very interesting show, very intertaining and unpredictable, all characters offer different thing, no dull moment, full of twists. the only bad thing many ppl are complaining about is the lead actress. although after sometime I became used to her..and like her personality..😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -SwaSan-

Wase I saw on hina istagram page this drama will also take leap just like saya and they show big kids...
I seriously hate this leaps...
And please don't tell me they will get married but mohsin will be upset and they will finally together as a true couple in last episode will their kids will be big

Oh , I am shocked. but I have full faith in the makers of this show to keep us intertained..I hate leaps too. but I think trust once destroyed it won't be prepared soon. Aina is fooling Mohsin by marrying him without telling him the truth..so she has to pay for it. Mohsin is a doupting man. He isn't a romantic man. so we better stop dreaming about their romance now.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Hey you! I am catching you after so long. Good to see you watching the show and being active in this thread. I had actually been watching the Hatheli but haven't been for a while because of laziness. I found the show to be enjoyable in the sense that it kept my interest and Azfer was portraying an intriguing character. The female lead however, is utterly painful to watch. She needs to stop acting and just stick to modelling. She managed to ruin a decent show.

sorry for bumping into your post..but I just wanted to say that Eshal although not a gr8 actress..excelled in arguing scenes. when she replies her bhabi, Saleem, Irfan, Salman and Samia. when she shouts I find her effective..but I hate her emotional scenes.😆