Mohabbat Tum Se Nafrat Hai Sat. Apr. 8th 8pm - Imran Abbas, Ayeza Khan - Page 75

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
^Oh goodness, don't remind me.. what a flop show.. couldn't watch all of that either! And that's saying something as I love both of these actors and try to follow all of their shows (at least a majority).. but sometimes even the cast is not a good enough reason to keep watching...
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

dint watch any episode after 2nd one..and landed straight to the finale..
as much as I felt that the whole show was pointless and useless from script perspective..really liked Aiza's performance in the last episode...KUR's fascination with death and letter writing continues..πŸ₯±

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ayeza was excellent in the post leap epis

am I crazy for wanting aiza and imran to do another show together? Maybe third time lucky πŸ˜†
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
It ended?πŸ˜† - what actually happened in the show? I watched few initial epis..thats it. who loved whom and what actually happened? if anyone can help me.πŸ˜†
Waqar and Maheen loved each other but Waqar sacrificed his love for Gulraiz sake so at the end when Waqar gets Maheen back she takes her revenge by committing suicide πŸ˜†
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Waqar and Maheen loved each other but Waqar sacrificed his love for Gulraiz sake so at the end when Waqar gets Maheen back she takes her revenge by committing suicide πŸ˜†

what she died?😲
Yes typical Khalil ur rehman ending
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Yes typical Khalil ur rehman ending

that was s not neededπŸ₯±
DarkKn1ght thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'm still salty, why does Khalil ur Rehman make us go through this just cause Khelu didn't get his girl