Mohabbat Tum Se Nafrat Hai Sat. Apr. 8th 8pm - Imran Abbas, Ayeza Khan - Page 74

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Killing yourself is a solution to take revenge? This is a wrong message send out to viewers. One of the worst ending ever for a show.
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xAaliya

Killing yourself is a solution to take revenge? This is a wrong message send out to viewers. One of the worst ending ever for a show.

agree
this is the worst ending ever😕what khalil meant to say by stupid ending?
that suicide is the solution to all your problems?
why did she take revenge?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --HiNa--

agree
this is the worst ending ever😕what khalil meant to say by stupid ending?
that suicide is the solution to all your problems?

Khalil ur rehman needs to take a break and work on writing some good scrips like Pyare Afzal & Mera Naam yousuf hai... His shows these days are crap, Zara Yaad Kar was another crap show by him.
Edited by xAaliya - 6 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

why did she take revenge?

because waqar run away frm nikah lmao 😆😆
bewakoof larki marne se revenge😆
just say no and the revenge is done whats the need to give pain to everyone for the rest of their lifes
all his concepts are same

boy loves girl...girl hates boy...then she falls in love with him
but a third person is a wall between them 😆 and at the same time the parents are having an affair

he needs to write something new
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: xAaliya

Khalil ur rehman needs to take a break and work on writing some good scrips like Pyare Afzal & Mera Naam yousuf hai... His shows these days are crap, Zara Yaad Kar was another crap show by him.

Zaara yaad was thousand times better.than.this crapfest
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ eh.
I'd rate them both on the same scale 😆

His best would have to be MNYH
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just saw the last episode with my mom and she basically filled me in. Alhumdulilah that I had a busy schedule and was unable to watch this; otherwise my blood pressure would've shot every week. She killed herself to avenge him for leaving her at the alter?! Like for real!! She could've refused to marry him or left him at the alter and moved to a different city/country and that would've hurt him the same. All this did was earn her a free trip to jahannam (because of suicide) and pain/guilt for the rest of her family! This doesn't help the soul of GulRez either (if you believe in that stuff) as he married her to keep her as an amanat for Waqar!--- at least that's what I understood from all of this... correct me if I'm wrong...
All in all GOOD RIDDANCE... now imran and aiza deserve a GOOD show, together or independently... I hope they get better projects in the future.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aiza And Imran both are very unlucky as a couple, their every show together is a flop.. I wish they get a good drama together.
Still can't forget TKP