Mohabbat Tum Se Nafrat Hai Sat. Apr. 8th 8pm - Imran Abbas, Ayeza Khan - Page 71

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 years ago
It was a strong episode (no.26) . super performances by Ayeza and Imran. I felt for Maheen. coz Waqaar didn't even give her the benfit of doubt, before leaving her on their wedding day. I hope she never forgives him .
when does this show start getting interesting?
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

^^^
I don't know either. maybe from episode 20. when family agreed to Imran and Ayeza's love, and preperations for their marriage started.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

bts , from last day of shooting it seems:
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

It is confirmed. 2nd last episode is coming this Friday.
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Second last episode... yes ending
i saw episode 18 and it was still boring
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The hight point for me was when Waqr reflected on his convo with Maheen where he asked her kitni mohabbat karti ho mujhse and she replied itni ki gulrez chala gaya the guilt was there on Waqars face but can someone explain to me what exactly were Maheens feelings for Gulrez ? I think she had no feelings despite the scene shown in todays epi where they did try to show that she cared for gulrez.

Precap- shaadi of waqar n maheen
Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RD-

The hight point for me was when Waqr reflected on his convo with Maheen where he asked her kitni mohabbat karti ho mujhse and she replied itni ki gulrez chala gaya the guilt was there on Waqars face but can someone explain to me what exactly were Maheens feelings for Gulrez ? I think she had no feelings despite the scene shown in todays epi where they did try to show that she cared for gulrez.

Precap- shaadi of waqar n maheen

@bold. I am confused too. but probabely she fell in love with him after marriage , coz his loyality and love for her made her realized what true love means!😕
I am also wondering why is Gulrez' sister very angry of Waqar. he didn't kill her brother. if Gulrez lived a not so happy married life with Maheen blame should go to Maheen. na?😲
It is clear that Maheen isn't in love with Waqar any more. she is mocking him. even Kaneez begum wants her to avenge Waqar. that is the qarz which Waqar has to pay. Maheen keeps telling things to Waqar to make him feel guilty. If I was in his place I'll run away from this marriage ..again.😆
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

@bold. I am confused too. but probabely she fell in love with him after marriage , coz his loyality and love for her made her realized what true love means!😕
I am also wondering why is Gulrez' sister very angry of Waqar. he didn't kill her brother. if Gulrez lived a not so happy married life with Maheen blame should go to Maheen. na?😲
It is clear that Maheen isn't in love with Waqar any more. she is mocking him. even Kaneez begum wants her to avenge Waqar. that is the qarz which Waqar has to pay. Maheen keeps telling things to Waqar to make him feel guilty. If I was in his place I'll run away from this marriage ..again.😆

I know right I always get this feeling that Maheen is gonna dump him on D Day her char and its feelings were never made clear Gulrez and Waqar were better written