Mohabbat Tum Se Nafrat Hai Sat. Apr. 8th 8pm - Imran Abbas, Ayeza Khan - Page 70

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
i have to agree they were really nice :D
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Liked the episode, both Mahin and Waqar were looking too good.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What conspiracy did Jia cook involving Maheens diary that Waqar ends up leaving the wedding :o Maheen ki stupidity hi she must have used to her adv i guess i did like the Waqar and Gulrez bits (splly the bg verse used for one gulrez scene today) in todays epi but there was too much of Jia!

Maheens char is quite disappointing
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
^^ thats purely bec why the nafrat happened was shown in the last epi it was the high point of the plot!
-RD- thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This one is inching towards its end too as finally waqar knows what happened once he left on wedding day now only the MU truth remains I did like the last scene of the epi between Gulrez n Maheen
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Poor Maheen . Waqaar is a foolish and untrusting lover. How can he still doubt her love for him. he escaped their marriage instead of facing her. I think he doesn't deserve her, even though it was a misunderstanding . a man should respect his promise, and trust his woman.
-RD- thumbnail
^^ Agree he should have clarified and not left like that and to top it that shameless Jia has no conscience its not like she got Waqar or anything. Gulrez is the only worth it char in the show and he was taken adv of by both!
Jahanaroosa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Poor Maheen . Waqaar is a foolish and untrusting lover. How can he still doubt her love for him. he escaped their marriage instead of facing her. I think he doesn't deserve her, even though it was a misunderstanding . a man should respect his promise, and trust his woman.

in my opinion how cantsome one trust. If your loverssending you masg from her or his no same for diary and writing was maheens so how could waqar should trust maheen it's rite you will belive what u saw. In real life their are so many stories after so many misunderstanding lover sdoing wedding but end up being sad reason once doubt comes in your mind lovers can't be live in peace what i believe in waqar case he was rite leaving maheen but yes on nikaah he could make any excuse , forleaving her but if he was going to marry her life after marriage could turn disaster I saw many cases doubts destroyed lives of couple and it's show they have to show he left and gulraiz marry her but in reality even after marriage maheens heart not accepted. Gulraiz and waqar not married yet after reading even diary which shows true feelings for each other now let see will they get married or not they both face difficulties and living sad life now
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Again no. 1. I am happy that both MTNH and O Rungreza have gr8 TRPs:
-RD- thumbnail
Todays epi had the partial clearing of the misunderstanding now full truth will be out next week but no complains from the epi as it was intense exactly like what the show had promised initially even tho i felt horrible for Gulrez right thru the epi!