Mohabbat Tum Se Nafrat Hai Sat. Apr. 8th 8pm - Imran Abbas, Ayeza Khan - Page 67

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Neel_M

No one was pampering Gulrez other than her SIs and bro in law, but everyone was mad on Waqar because Maheen was Gulrez mangetar from childhood and Waqar declared to marry Mahin while he knows she is engaged with gulrez.

Also now Kaneez Begum will be embarrassed in front of the whole family that they didn't keep their promises for Maheen and Gulrez.

I'm filling so sorry for Gulrez.

I feel nothing for Gulrez, and I don't consider childhood engagement as a true one. So Waqaar was right in confessing his feelings towards Maheen, he did the right thing. 😊
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Childhood engagement/marriage is an absolute violation of a human right in my opinion because one cannot consent at that age. If one grows up and still agrees that's ok but otherwise it's terrible to not have free will. Thats what Maheen was telling the family. She made them understand that when she agreed or heard about it she was only a 10 year old. At that age every thing is fun and you have no worries. But now she is a grown individual with feelings and a personality.
I think Kameez begum needs to sit in the sun to see her real face in the mirror. She is allergic to sun after all.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I feel nothing for Gulrez, and I don't consider childhood engagement as a true one. So Waqaar was right in confessing his feelings towards Maheen, he did the right thing. 😊

Childhood engagement doesn't mean anything to me and in my culture we don't have this thing either, I was talking about the show and explaining why everyone was mad on Waqar.

I strongly feel sorry for Gulrez 😊
i feel so bad for waqar...everyone abuses him whenever they feel like it just because he has no parents
wow the time change proved lucky for them
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Yes. but will it remain lead after Rungreza ?
Depends how the drama turns out
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Depends how the drama turns out

You are right. Also Friday proved unlucky for HUM TV for a long time now. 😃
They purposely air the low budget shows on the weekend thats why and the good ones on weekdays...they have been using this strategy for some time now
I miss those days when we used to have blockbuster dramas on weekends back to back like maat and humsafar!
Felt bad for gulrez.Dialogues were nice.Ami begum is so annoying why she is still blaming Waqar