Tere bina jeena Nahi- EP 01 BinRoye

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Don't think the title is just because have loved the song since heard it first time a year back...or it had been stuck in head since Sunday, & have been playing in loop...but song literally described & defined Saba's love for Irtiza...How he had been Saba's world since childhood.

For Saba, Irtiza was not only "best" than anyone else...but he was her life, where she cudn't see beyond Irtiza & cudn't even imagine not only life...but cant imagine even a single day without him...her day started & ended with Irtiza, she had that belief in her heart, that Irtiza belongs to her & she belongs to him... "Jo mera hai, woh humesha mera hi rahe".❤️

Saba was convinced that she had that right over Irtiza, where -jo woh kahegi, woh Irtiza sunenge & karenge...like Irtiza said, "tumhe mana karke, marna hai maine" 😆😆 Saba ke alawa koi hara bhi nahi sakta
Most importantly knowingly & unknowingly Irtiza himself gave her this right...since childhood they shared an adorable bond of companionship & concern...not only from Saba's perspective...but Irtiza too, unconsciously he shared a heart to heart attachment with Saba since she was born. The way Saba's mother narrated, how before Saba, Irtiza had been all quiet & sad...but with Saba, he started living again.😊😊

++++

The opening sequence, it was Mahira all the way, inspite of being more of Humayun saab's fan...still it was Saba's portrayal, who caught more attention...She literally brought out Saba's emotions perfectly, coming to her sister's house...how she felt...it literally gave a chilling feeling.

Flashback scenes of young Saba & Irtiza were cute & adorable, simply loved the bond they shared (I don't think these scenes were there in film) the sweet little things Irtiza did for Saba "choti main bana doon" ...how he always looked after her, cared for her, always being there for her...He was always protective of Saba...unintentionally, he made a place for himself in Saba's innocent heart.

A special mention to young Irtiza, he had been impressive...cud envision Humayun saab in him...he brought out the mannerisms well...
The little sequence of young Saba meeting Saman, was guess a hint of future dynamics instore for the trio...

It was good to see Saba even after being grown up, retained her child like innocence...

+++

As for Irtiza, he had been a sweetheart all along...a kind of person you wud instantly fall in love with, fitting perfectly to any girl's image of dream partner"Goodlooking, soft,sweet, caring... Irtiza had the qualities you look in for a partner. Irtiza had been a perfect combination of cuteness & maturity...a balanced character...
Cutest one was

Irtiza : meri toh koi GF hi nahi hai

I don't think, I specially need to mention that Humayun Saab nailed it,👏👏 I don't think I can envision anyone else as "Irtiza"...He suits perfectly, Irtiza his kind of characters, he is known playing for.

It has been heart-warming to see how every member such a lovable relation with each other's bond...& evergreen Javed Sheikh & Zeba Bakhtiar are delight to watch.

+++

From Precap, we know Irtiza wud be going away, it wud be interesting to see how he convinces Saba, its gonna be a tough job for him...& a tougher job for Saba, to cop 2 years without Irtiza's presence around...afterall when it comes to Irtiza, for her its always""Tere bina jeena nahi Ve Soneye"...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sutapabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Am totally involved drowned in the world of Saba and Irtiza from Sunday, and this analysis, has made been lost in their world.

The 40 magical minutes covered very well in the write up and collages, every moment that touched not only our heart but soul also covered in this analysis.

Once again relived the moments, dialogues with your write up.

May be a fan of Humayun Saeed Saab, got introduced by you, but you known what your write ups mean to me.

Maar Dala

❤️ ❤️
kirim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful bueautiful post and caps 👏
That dialogue "jo mera hai, hamesha mera hi rahe" have me goospbumbs