Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Chalo kuch to different show kiya

Well. this is what I wished after watching season one. I wondered how will Hammad's love story become if she was a little interested!😆
It ruins the magic of the original story though
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

It ruins the magic of the original story though

sure. but I don't think the actual scene will look like Imaan looks back at Hammad like the promo. it is just to keep us interested.😆
She was just confused and dumbstruck. Apna dupatta bhi bhool gayi. 😆
llMinHoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I absolutely loved this show! As sad as I am I will watch this version with the same interest as I did with the first version!! Hehe I love Imran Abbas in this!! <3
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Episode 4:
Imraan and Sadia set screen on fire by their chemistry. otherwise I don't have a reason to watch this season after watching the first version just few weeks ago.
Also I couldn't connect to new cast except for Abdullah and Sameer. ❤️
I am glad that in this season we have a longer shots of Hammad and Imaan's eyelocks.😃 I can't wait for their first conversation.😳
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Not show related but Is it me only that thinks imran abbas looks different from first season
I mean from his face i dont know seems like either hes had cosmetic surgery or has make up on

Does anyone have any info if that is the case?

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: baz786

Not show related but Is it me only that thinks imran abbas looks different from first season

I mean from his face i dont know seems like either hes had cosmetic surgery or has make up on

Does anyone have any info if that is the case?

I felt that too, something different about him now, maybe his cheekbones, looks like implants 😆
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I preferred the Nighat -Hammad scene marriage scene from previous season to the one they had here i guess that actress and dialogues and over all presentation was way better!
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RD-

I preferred the Nighat -Hammad scene marriage scene from previous season to the one they had here i guess that actress and dialogues and over all presentation was way better!

Don't remind me.😭 2 of my favorite scenes from previous season were chopped off. the one in which Nighat remembered her late brother..and was emotional. and Hammad/molvi's convo about relationship between a husband and a wife , and about second marriage. ⭐️ Those were done perfectly in season 1. which left me hooked.