First one was short and sweet
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Hope not :S

First one was short and sweet

You are right Hina. I consider it new age Leela Majnu. It was very effective. I can't describe it as a sweet show. It was very touching.😭

You know Hina? (can I call you by name?😳) You are the first one I met in these forums who don't like her favorite shows to stay for a long time.😲
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
You can call me whatever you like :D
Yes I feel the shows lose their charm after a while...then I want a fresh story 😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

You can call me whatever you like :D

Yes I feel the shows lose their charm after a while...then I want a fresh story 😆

True. I like Pakistani shows because they aren't dragged endlessly. But I feel sad and miss the show and the actors. I hope I can deal with this soon..😃
The old classic shows used to be around 12 episodes
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

The old classic shows used to be around 12 episodes

Wow ..this is the same with our Arabic old shows (Egyptian shows) which were of 13-15 episodes. 😃
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Yes. from Yemen. And You?
So you live in Yemen?
im in UK but my background is Pakistani
whats your name btw?
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

So you live in Yemen?

im in UK but my background is Pakistani
whats your name btw?

I am Itidal.
Nice to meet you.😳😃
You know what? Khuda Aur Muhabbat wasn't the first show I watched. I'v watched the dubbed versions of Humsafar and Kudrat. but didn't enjoy much. There is something about Urdu. it is a poetic language. Pakistani actors have really awesome voices and their dialouge delivery is oustanding. that's why I loved watching KAM. I've found my self understanding what they are saying. half of Urdu words are Arabic..There are lots of English dialouges too. which helped me knowing the situations well.😃
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Episode 3:
I wish I didn't watch season 1, that too only a month ago. It is very fresh in my mind..so that I keep comparing this season to it. OMG I am even comparing Imraan's work in the new season with the first one. I think it is tough to keep the interest.
I love Abdullah though. this actor really knows how to act.
Coming back to the story: Hammad saw Imaan in viel. and fell in love with her from the first sight. if there is something which I am still failed to understand is why did Hammad fell badly in love with a girl whom he didn't saw her face or talk to her. how come! A guy like Hammad who is rich, educated, went abroad and saw the world. I can't understand his love for Imaan from seeing her eyes! 😕