Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
have you guys noticed wikipedia edited this and wrote this

, and she falls in love with Hammad. Hammad elevates criticism on himself as he rejects and is forced to leave US. before he leaves, Sarah accepts Islam and pleads to Hammad to come back...In the end they both die.
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Those of you who have read the novel would know the story is nothing like the drama

from the last episode promo it seems like a sad ending
I feel hammad might die out of guilt just like iman did because history is repeating itself

i dont know why but i feel hammad wont go with sarah cuz he is already in alot of pain for saparating imaan frm her father . he is in a big guilt , plus sarah ke father ne hath jor kar mint ki hai he will seriously leave and wont repeat his mistake again by staying there,
and also he will feel like cheating imaan for the rest of his life if he marries sarah

--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you for the spoiler @Mananholic. This is how the novel ended. and it was a good ending. but maybe the makers change it, and show Hammad after some years, with his kids and wife: Sara.

u can call me HINA
yeah maybe but imaad is in alot of guilt so maybe he stays alone in the end, with his khuda ki mohabat
x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNanHoLiC

have you guys noticed wikipedia edited this and wrote this

, and she falls in love with Hammad. Hammad elevates criticism on himself as he rejects and is forced to leave US. before he leaves, Sarah accepts Islam and pleads to Hammad to come back...In the end they both die.

hain????????😲
I'm so confused right now!
I think they might have stalked our discussion thread to edit the wikipedia article 🤣
x.titli.x thumbnail

Those of you who have read the novel would know the story is nothing like the drama

from the last episode promo it seems like a sad ending
I feel hammad might die out of guilt just like iman did because history is repeating itself

Well this can happen Hina... because as you've said the same events are repeating... so yes Hammad might die 😭🥺
Sarah I highly doubt will go back home which is what will make Hammad feel more guilty
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

hain????????😲
I'm so confused right now!
I think they might have stalked our discussion thread to edit the wikipedia article 🤣

😆😆 yeah i think so!
maybe some fan out of here edited wikipedia and added that because anyone can edit it 🤣
because in the novel no one dies in the end! imaad leaves and she tell him she will keep on waiting for him!! he should think of her if he ever decide to get married ! 😆
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Sarah I highly doubt will go back home which is what will make Hammad feel more guilty

yea! but i think he will convince her so he could get out of the risk of another guilt
then how would he die?
i thought he would also start feeling something for sara which will make him feel like hes doing wrong by betraying Iman and out of guilt he will die hence reuniting with Iman like she said they will meet in the next life
--HiNa-- thumbnail

then how would he die?

i thought he would also start feeling something for sara which will make him feel like hes doing wrong by betraying Iman and out of guilt he will die hence reuniting with Iman like she said they will meet in the next life

i didnt have the idea of him dying
but if he do i dont mind😆cuz cant imagine him with anyone else then imaan
hammad is only imaans
in the novel he was in sarahs life only to make her understand islam and humanity she become muslim and change her name to IMAAN to give herself a muslim name!
he never felt anything for her, he only loved imaan till end of story 🥺
she hasnt changed her name yet but she might do in the last episode
but she is already playing muslim🤔