Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
"Mere dil mein sirf Imaan ki mohabbat hai aur marte dum tak sirf Imaan ki mohabbat hi rahegi"😭😭😭

Actually I'm going to miss Hammad the most among all the characters!!!! Hammad has showed such a deep side of a lover... who can change himself for the sake of his love... and that even when death happens his love will still remain the same and even stronger ❀️

Won't have time to miss Imran Abbas thoughπŸ˜† I'm planning to watch his upcoming show πŸ˜‰ (I hope I'll be able to watch it because KAM hit me really hard! 😲❀️)
Edited by .sweetchick. - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

This will be gr8 @Maria. we can watch Imran's new show.
I am yet to watch yesterday's episode. I read that it wasn't as good as the previous ones. πŸ€“
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
They have completely changed the storyyy
i think Hammad will die
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

i think Hammad will die

oh no. this will be very heart breaking.😭
x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

i think Hammad will die

what?????????? 😭 then the dialogue I shared takes all its sense!😭
I'm not waiting eagerly for next saturday! 😭
x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

This will be gr8 @Maria. we can watch Imran's new show.

I am yet to watch yesterday's episode. I read that it wasn't as good as the previous ones. πŸ€“

Imran Abbas has brought acting to another level! just epic! So yes! I'll try to watch MTNH! πŸ˜ƒ

Episode was average compared to what we got before... but still Hammad&Sara scenes are worth watching also Hammad/Kamran - Hammad/Muh'addin ones...πŸ˜ƒ rest I just tried to watch without yelling πŸ˜† Aur haan the flashbacks are still making me cry 😭
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Will miss Hammad too..he was amazing throughout...hopefully he doesn't die...but if he does then I guess he'll be at peace knowing that Emaan's waiting for him πŸ˜”
x.titli.x thumbnail
aaahhh Nilu plz don't say like that! 😭
well if this happens... maybe we will get our "happy ending" (sounds wierd to say that! πŸ˜²πŸ˜•)
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

aaahhh Nilu plz don't say like that! 😭

well if this happens... maybe we will get our "happy ending" (sounds wierd to say that! πŸ˜²πŸ˜•)

i knoww sounds weird but not bad in Hammad's case. He's in a constant pain 😭 Sometimes I want him to end up with Sara but other times I don't lol Sara is an amazing girl who'd love him a lot and care for him, but Hammad's name should only be attached with Emaan ..nobody else lol
I just guessed though...maybe Sarah will die instead πŸ˜†