Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Totally agree with you. Watching a muslim going against his religion, and nation is painful.
Sara will be shown paying, or wearing hijab, this is how they'll show her changing to a true muslim. coz she doesn't pray now.

Yeah I just watched the latest episode and understood what they're doing. As much as I'm enjoying this show, I wish they had kept the essence of the novel. The novel is something else and Holocaust would have been such an interesting topic and you'd also understand Isaac's extreme hate towards Hammad.

Sara said he was practicing and had been accused of terrorism and thus hated everything to do with Islam, but it's just strange how he doubts and accuses Hammad in the same way he had probably been. It's like he's taking all his anger and spite out against him, which is strange cause when you've been through something like that you tend to know better. Just cause you're practicing doesn't mean you're an extremist and Isaac should understand that as he's been in Hammad's place himself, so this hate doesn't make sense to me at all.
Edited by mcdreamy. - 7 years ago
This season is nowhere as good as the first one
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

This season is nowhere as good as the first one

You mean the whole season 2..or the story after Imaan's death?😲
x.titli.x thumbnail
If they're adding some new stuffs then they should have ended KAM with Hammad&Imaan being together 😳(unfulfilled wish πŸ₯Ί)... ok I'm enjoying the 2nd part BUT 1st part was simply MAGICAL! ❀️
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The first part was simply amazing, the dailogues..execution..everything was phenomenal. second part has taken a dip, its an average watch
x.titli.x thumbnail
I guess I'm watching it only for Hammad now πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• and Hammad & Sara scenes... rest it's just like I'm watching another show πŸ˜•
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

I guess I'm watching it only for Hammad nowπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•and Hammad & Sara scenes... rest it's just like I'm watching another showπŸ˜•

Me too. can't afford to miss any of Hammad's scenes. except with Repeeca . she's getting in my nerves. 😑 But Hammad and Sara. ❀️
x.titli.x thumbnail
Hammad scenes Hammad/Kamran scenes Hammad&Sara scenes are a treat to watch! These 3 things are the saviour of the 2nd part of the show!πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

Hammad scenes Hammad/Kamran scenes Hammad&Sara scenes are a treat to watch! These 3 things are the saviour of the 2nd part of the show!πŸ˜†

This happened in Dhani too. The show started off really well. even supporting actors were ok till episode 15. Then even leads became worse than suporting actors.
Now I wonder, how could a director who cast Humayun Ashraf and other gr8 supporting cast in Kam2 till episode 16, cast the likes of Isaac and Zeeshan?! 😲 🀒
x.titli.x thumbnail
I really miss all the characters from the first part ... they were amazing!❀️ The actors were fab! They were so convincing!
The only one I like post leap is Sara ... and obviously the changed Hammad ❀️