You don't know the meaning and you cry?😲 You're such a helpless romantic girl!😆
x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
^ sadly and I need to change that Itidal! 😆😆😆
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

AAAHHH Who else had tears while hearing this from Hammad????

"Main bighar gaya hoon samet lo - main bighar gaya hoon sawar do"😭🥺

This show and its dialogues! ❤️ The whole Hammad's dialogue was heartwrenching! 😭

hey, that dialogue somewhat means that "I'm broken, put me back together...I'm broken, make me beautiful"
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Maria . You are sweet as you are!
@Nilu. Thanks for the translation.

Also read comments on other websites, praising the poetry in this serial. I'd love to know their meanings too.
x.titli.x thumbnail
^ thank you Nilu! Now I'm crying! 😭😭😭 how beautiful painful and intense is that! 😭😭😭
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am loving this second part, had waited for it since ages and Sara has really grown on me <3

But some things are still so unclear to me. Is Sir Isaaz and his family muslim cause I remember Hammad saying how the dean being a muslim still hates him and he doesn't understand why. Tbh even if you're not practicing why would you hate someone who belongs to your religion so much? :S In the novel Isaac and his families were practicing jews and Sara decided to convert to Islam in the end, but if she's already a muslim how are they even gonna show that :\ I feel they're diverting from the story in the novel no wonder they chose America instead of London. I really wish they hadn't though.

I understand the Holocaust is a sensitive issue, but it was handled well in the book they could have done the same in the show rather than recycling the same old pak terrorism track.
Edited by mcdreamy. - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: mcdreamy.

I am loving this second part, had waited for it since ages and Sara has really grown on me <3

But some things are still so unclear to me. Is Sir Isaaz and his family muslim cause I remember Hammad saying how the dean being a muslim still hates him and he doesn't understand why. Tbh even if you're not practicing why would you hate someone who belongs to your religion so much? :S In the novel Isaac and his families were practicing jews and Sara decided to convert to Islam in the end, but if she's already a muslim how are they even gonna show that :\ I feel they're diverting from the story in the novel no wonder they chose America instead of London. I really wish they hadn't though.

I understand the Holocaust is a sensitive issue, but it was handled well in the book they could have done the same in the show rather than recycling the same old pak terrorism track.

Totally agree with you. Watching a muslim going against his religion, and nation is painful.
Sara will be shown paying, or wearing hijab, this is how they'll show her changing to a true muslim. coz she doesn't pray now.
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

@Maria . You are sweet as you are!

@Nilu. Thanks for the translation.

Also read comments on other websites, praising the poetry in this serial. I'd love to know their meanings too.

You're welcome. The poetry is one of the best things of this drama, i love it too. They had more intense poetry when Imaan's story was going on. do let me know which ones you like, ill my best to translate 😊

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

^ thank you Nilu! Now I'm crying! 😭😭😭 how beautiful painful and intense is that! 😭😭😭

agreed! its beautifully written and executed. The one poetry that always stands out for me is where he sent it in writing to Imaan. I dont remember it completely now but it was magical

Originally posted by: awida

@Maria. I don't even know the meaning of this dialogue, so how can I cry? 😒

it means i am broken and shattered...not myself anymore...put me back together/handle me
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

it means i am broken and shattered...not myself anymore...put me back together/handle me

Now I'll cry!😭 very painful lines.