xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
can't wait for this show.I loved the season 1
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I mean in season1 Hammad went to Molvi's house, and they talked about the second marriage when Molvi said that not every man is able to do this although it is premited in Islam. That's when Hammad asked him about him not getting married again.😳 See I am not good in Urdu ..but this is what I understood from their conversation. 😃
wow i barely remember any scenes from it lol
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

wow i barely remember any scenes from it lol

I've just watched it a month ago. so I remember.😆
haha I watched it 5 years ago
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I mean in season1 Hammad went to Molvi's house, and they talked about the second marriage when Molvi said that not every man is able to do this although it is premited in Islam. That's when Hammad asked him about him not getting married again.😳See I am not good in Urdu ..but this is what I understood from their conversation.😃

yea this scene was great becuz molvi saab tells him that he didnt remarry becuz of his love 4 his wife n not becuz of religion the religious thing he talks about is wen imran asks him a man cud have 4 wives but molvi saab tells him only if u cud do justice 2 all 4 which is not possible I really wished they didnt show this change of his wife being alive becuz then they cant show this scene again but it was very meaningful
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Irfana15

yea this scene was great becuz molvi saab tells him that he didnt remarry becuz of his love 4 his wife n not becuz of religion the religious thing he talks about is wen imran asks him a man cud have 4 wives but molvi saab tells him only if u cud do justice 2 all 4 which is not possible I really wished they didnt show this change of his wife being alive becuz then they cant show this scene again but it was very meaningful

You are right Irfana. in fact this scene kept me hooked to KAM and the actor who played molvi role. It is a pleasure to watch such a religional scenes. I am a muslim woman from an Arabian country ..and I am proud to see that Pakistani shows show the meaning of Islam better than Arabian shows which became more western.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Episode 2: just go for precap.😉
Yes. the show is going very slaw. Hammad is yet to meet Imaan . But I somehow started liking this detailed version of KAM . specially with more importance given to Abdullah's character.❤️
Please tell me he has reached Pakistan 😆
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ he did in later part of todays epi 😆