Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
Finally caught up. It was a good episode, full of flashbacks of beautiful memories. I love Sara and Hammad's pairing. but Hammad and Imaan's love and magic is eternal. something out of this world.
Even Hammad watching Imaan praying was far more better than Sara's watching Hammad praying. In Hammad's case it was love from the first sight. and Imraan made us believe what Hammad was feeling that moment. Unfortunatly Kubra doesn't look convincing in her scene. she failed to make me feel Sara's love or respect for Hammad. I am a big fan of Kubra..but she needs to improve in romance scenes.

I loved Hammad and Sara's scenes, their growing friendship, and Hammad telling her about love. I'd prefered it if she showed some emotions, coz Hammad said many deep dialogues, he even cried. but Sara's holding his hand gesture was good.

I hope they wrap up this show soon. coz the storyline isn't interesting as before, even if Hammad falls in love with Sara , it won't be as his first love. Just my pov.😳
x.titli.x thumbnail
The scene where Sara sees Hammad praying was really beautiful but the first one is definitely my most favourite! 😳😳😳

You're so right Itidal !!! The flashback scenes were used in an amazing way! It described Hammad's feelings so well... !!!! 😳

I'm not ready to let this show go yet honestly 😳😆
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

SPOILER ALERT:

I don't think that he'll fall in love with Imaan and they get married in the end. It wasn't written in the novel. Novel ends in the airport. Sara and Hammad say good bye to each other, and he returns to Pakistan alone.

Nooo! I wanted them to get married to each other even if he doesn't love her the way he loves Imaan.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: mary78613

Nooo! I wanted them to get married to each other even if he doesn't love her the way he loves Imaan.

I'm sure this will be the end, I have a feeling that they'll give a happy ending to this show now, because the same writer had another show Dhani which ended on a happy note. Also the story is different from the novel. there's no Muslim/Jewish fight over Holocoast. So it is not impossible to make Sara's father believes in Allah. and if he doesn't , It is easy for Sara after becoming a good muslim to leave her house like Hammad did , for love.😆
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

The scene where Sara sees Hammad praying was really beautiful but the first one is definitely my most favourite! 😳😳😳

You're so right Itidal !!! The flashback scenes were used in an amazing way! It described Hammad's feelings so well... !!!! 😳

I'm not ready to let this show go yet honestly 😳😆

Ok . so for you only I'll be happy if it lasts longer.😃
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Do you guys have link of todays episode? I cant find it on YT 😭
.nilu. thumbnail
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: .nilu.

links not working 😲...thnku though 😊

Try to copy the link . and post it without (s) in (https)
like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp-Xl47NGVw
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
.nilu. thumbnail
thankyou awida its working now 👏 thanku HB too 😊