Khuda Aur Mohabbat 2 Discussion - October 29th 2016 - Page 42

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
even I was thinking they cant make her jewish because it could create a lot of issues
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

even I was thinking they cant make her jewish because it could create a lot of issues

I think they should've stuck to the novel..it is controversial , but this is what it is. why choosing a story when you have some issues about it?😲 Also Israel twisted history , and is trying to write a new one on land by changing Arab land demography. no one can point a finger against her..and when someone else tries to question its story it becomes an issue!😲
They had no choice. If they stuck to the original story it wouldve caused a lot of fights.
x.titli.x thumbnail
yeah sometimes some changes are good I guess 😉
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Was the potential controversy the reason why the first season never showed the complete story despite the fact that portions in america were shot and Imran did confirm so in an interview with Ejaz Waris back then.
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thank u 😳
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I thought Sarah was supposed to be Jewish. From the preview of the next episode, it seems like she is a Muslim?
where can i find the promo
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I finally caught up and in general, I liked it esp. the additions of some scenes but I have a special place in my heart for the original 😆 so maybe I'm biased but the dialogues were better in season 1
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

where can i find the promo

No idea, I saw it on t.v after the episode.