Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
^ acha I haven't read the novel issi liye I just made guessingsπŸ˜†
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I want him to meet with Kubra in tomorrow's episode itself. no more dragging, saying goodbye or remembering what happened ..Hammad has to live his life.
x.titli.x thumbnail
^ Itidal, itni jaldi? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Actually I know that's sounds silly but I want this drama to have loads of episodes... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: lazychick.maria

^ Itidal, itni jaldi? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually I know that's sounds silly but I want this drama to have loads of episodes... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I too wish this happens. but I don't like dragging the show by repeating the same things again and again. I mean we saw the whole family and friends coming to Hammad's help. even his friend came from America to condole him. what else could be shown? I am fed up of those flashbacks. πŸ₯± so it is time to move on and show something new and interesting.πŸ˜ƒ
x.titli.x thumbnail
In the video I've shared of Sadia&Imran they said that many interesting twists are coming up, and in a way Imaan will still be present in Hammad's life (ok in his memories) ❀️
Yes it's time the second part starts... warna I guess I'll end up crying again😭😭😭
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

In the video I've shared of Sadia&Imran they said that many interesting twists are coming up, and in a way Imaan will still be present in Hammad's life (ok in his memories) ❀️

Yes it's time the second part starts... warna I guess I'll end up crying again😭😭😭

You see why I keep saying that Hammad has to move on. 😊 Allah sent Imaan to Hammad's love to teach him love and Imaan (faith) . so he becomes a real muslim. now he prays , and knows many things about life and Allah. it is time to share this with others. and spreed love and faith.πŸ˜ƒ
x.titli.x thumbnail
Hammad & Imman love story has to be my most favourite one from now! ❀️
I've never seen such beauty in love

I totally understand your view πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by lazychick.maria - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Hammad & Imman love story has to be my most favourite one from now! ❀️

I've never seen such beauty in love

I totally understand your view πŸ˜ƒ

Yes , this love story opened my eyes on Pakistani shows, coz I came here after a friend suggested that I watch KAM. I watched the first season in 3 days, cried a lot day and night.😭 now I became wiser.πŸ˜†
There are lots of beautiful love stories in Pakistani shows. but this one has the charm of pure and innocent love. 😳
x.titli.x thumbnail
That's why I think I'm getting too much attached to KAM... agree with everything you've said Itidal this show is class apart! ❀️
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

KAM2 TRPs for last week were : 4.3