Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hammad has to come over his trauma... he is deeply broken... and I hope the kind of "leap" will help him to feel better
As for me I'm still stuck with Imaan & Hammad and a crazy hope that I want to see them together 🥺 (Come back in reality Maria!!!😆 It's impossible😲😕)

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: lazychick.maria

Hammad has to come over his trauma... he is deeply broken... and I hope the kind of "leap" will help him to feel better

As for me I'm still stuck with Imaan & Hammad and a crazy hope that I want to see them together 🥺 (Come back in reality Maria!!!😆 It's impossible😲😕)

I feel for you..and for Hammad. but it is real life. Imaan is no more. 😭Hammad has to move on. and I am curios about the upcoming track.😕
x.titli.x thumbnail
"Mera jism tumse chaaye kitna bhi door chala jaye meri rooh hamesha yunhi tumhare aas paas rahegi" !!!!!!! 😭😭HEARTBREAKING PROMO AGAIN! 😭😭
x.titli.x thumbnail
What I meant by leap was Hammad going back to America 😆
x.titli.x thumbnail
Dunno how I ended up watching this video... wanted to watch the promo on youtube I guess...😳😆
So yeah it's the first offscreen video of Imran & Sadia that I've watched.😳

They're so cute MashAllah! 😳They knew that fans would be upset because of Imaan's death and they know how special KAM is to us and to them!!!...😳 how they were trying to cheer up the fans... just adorable! 😳

They're right KAM is rocking not only because of the novel but also because of their brillant performances! Each of them! The whole cast, the direction, the dialogues, everything! 😳

mood ekdam theek hogaya mera 😳

AND YES I WANT THEM BACK TOGETHER IN ANOTHER PROJECT !!! ❤️

link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb27p1v9TOo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb27p1v9TOo[/YOUTUBE]
But they would have to shw some leap na...He cant just bump into her as soon as he lands in America lol
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

But they would have to shw some leap na...He cant just bump into her as soon as he lands in America lol

Aren't they studying in the same university? maybe they met accidently.
Yes but he will start studying in this episode? It will be a pretty fast paced episode then
x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

drama hai naa sab kuch ho sakta hai 😆

I think they showed us a general promo of upcoming episodes... I mean the one when he bumps into her at college...

I guess Hammad will be still in Pakistan in saturday's episode... it's a crucial change in his life... he'll say goodbye to all his family Molvi Sahab everyone and in a way to Imaan too 😭

They need to show us how Hammad's parents convinced him to go back to America and all...
i think the promo was for next episode

idk how they will shw it in the show, but in the novel it was Najma who convinced him