Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
^ I also feel this way πŸ˜ƒ The show is seriously rocking from every aspect!
x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Alright friends I'll watch both the episodes tomorrow in-shaa-Allah. I know you'll be there for me.

After all we know this kind of love doesn't exist in today's world, but it is very romantic to live this dream. I used to love Indian movies of 90s because of (saath jeena marna hain dialoguesπŸ˜†).

Itidal 90's movies were class apart nowadays I don't even feel to watch movies ... Amazing movie are getting really rare πŸ˜•

Watch the episodes whenever you're free... can't wait to read your feedbacks 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
The only aspect which didn't change is how blank sadia Khan is
Her acting didn't improve even one bit since the last one 5 yrs bk
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Well. Just watched episode 16. I thought if I skipped Imaan's death I'll spare my heart from breaking. but I was very wrong. I kept crying till the last few minutes of the episode.πŸ’”πŸ˜­ kept saying : unfair , unfair. why should love be that painful?πŸ˜’
Well. seeing Hammad reading Imaan's message, then kissing it made me very sad. Imran's performance was very real , it touched my heart as never before. I still feel the pain in my heart. ❀️

Then when all those ppl came to meet him in the station. I felt very sad. why ? why coming very late! kya faida! this is unfair!😭

Seeing Hammad paying a visit to Imaan's grave and the song made me cry again. I may find the lines non Islamic. but there is a strong meaning behind them which only suits Hammad and that kind of crazy loversπŸ˜†.

Again that old man showed Hammad the way. and I regret my poor understanding of Urdu, coz I wanted to understand each line he said. any way. that man also made me cry. this time in releif. coz such ppl are a bless. I wanted to hug that man and Hammad for taking my sorrow. 😊

Tow girls spoiled the mood of the episode. I think you all know them.
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
x.titli.x thumbnail
^ come here! HUGS 😭πŸ₯Ί

I really don't know how I managed to watch episodes 15 & 16... they're heartwrenching! My reaction was exactly the same ... I couldn't stop saying that IT IS UNFAIR! 😭😭😭 Sab aisa kyun khatam hua? 😭😭😭

That letter scene and the way he held it close to him broke me! 😭
And as you said the scene where Hammad is sitting next to Imman's grave and cries was equally heartbreaking!
😭😭😭

I didn't know that KAM would affect me like this 😭 Hammad made me cry! 😭😭😭

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: lazychick.maria

^ come here! HUGS 😭πŸ₯Ί

I really don't know how I managed to watch episodes 15 & 16... they're heartwrenching! My reaction was exactly the same ... I couldn't stop saying that IT IS UNFAIR! 😭😭😭 Sab aisa kyun khatam hua? 😭😭😭

That letter scene and the way he held it close to him broke me! 😭
And as you said the scene where Hammad is sitting next to Imman's grave and cries was equally heartbreaking!
😭😭😭

I didn't know that KAM would affect me like this 😭 Hammad made me cry! 😭😭😭

Thank you Maria. Come here ..hugs from me too. it is ok .😭 life is the other side of death. We can't ignore death , it is coming no matter what. but seeing how Imaan's death broke Hammad made my heart bleeding.😭 He is such a beloved man. as that old man told him..he described him as maqbool. I think it means that he is beloved. na?😲
x.titli.x thumbnail
Itidal even I don't know the meaning of "maqbool" so can't tell you...πŸ˜•
your're right there are no always happy endings in love stories... maybe I'm used to watch happy shows only πŸ˜†

I was not ready to welcome change in my routine and here there is KAM which is totally rocking episode after episode! 😲
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

your're right there are no always happy endings in love stories... maybe I'm used to watch happy shows only πŸ˜†

I was not ready to welcome change in my routine and here there is KAM which is totally rocking episode after episode! 😲

Happy ending stories are my favorites too. I hate to cry , so I try to escape sad stories. yet KAM can't be avoided . it is a CLASS!⭐️

btw. Maqbool is an Arabic word which means accepted.πŸ˜ƒ
x.titli.x thumbnail
Itidal I'll be honest it's the first I've cried like this... pehle toh ok the leads were not together because of many conspiracies and all... but Hammad&Imaan love story brought love to another LEVEL! EPICNESS! I'm just getting carried away with their magic! 😲😳

it can either mean famous or accepted