Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Molvi.

Firstly, for saving izzat for what !? Kis ne izzat ko kuch kaha uski ? No one. I agree he was badly insulted in Hammad's house and they badmouthed about his daughter as well. And after that his reaction was acceptable everything was fine. BUT, the fault, the immaturity was to let this all continue even after seeing Hammad changing. He witnessed it. If molvi was so sacha and paakbaaz why didn't he see the love Hammad had for Imaan.. or why didn't he asked help from Allah to show him the right path ? He gave Hammad taana instead that he is not a neik insaan and he doesn't want to destroy his nasal. I agree on this too.. any parent would think like that.. but he could have asked him to change for the sake of Imaan.

Well, I understand molvi didn't want to prove all allegations right .. but he could have observed Hammad's actions now.. but oh well. Now toh Imaan has gone.

yes maybe you're right 😭
x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I think it is a mix of many things: she got cold, felt guilty, and depressed, she loved Hammad but has to give up on him although she was yearning for him, she symphathied with him, and who knows what more. In fact love can make ppl die.

She couldn't bear the shock and as you said she got ill and all these feelings and pression were killing her 😭😭😭 you're so right Itidal 😭
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -RD-

I may be in absolute minority here but I am
so relieved that Imaan-Hammad phase is over finally and now I can finally witness the second unseen phase 😆

I m very much with u

I cud never relate to hammad iman for the zero expressions of SADIA Khan on both seasons

She ruined it both times
I watched the episode twice </3 but the scenes after Imans death were boring :(
I have a feeling the second season will be boring without her
Humayun is my new crush <3

I love how the characters are so detailed in this...in the old season I had no idea what was going through their minds, we were unaware of what Iman was feeling and why she even suffered...and we had no idea why Molvi sahab was against the relationship but here they made it clear
and even Abdullahs character in the first season he had nothing to do lol

I hope we get to see him in the second season and I want something good for him too
I hope he marries Haya
x.titli.x thumbnail
Like Hammad Abdullah also deserves happiness I want to see him in the 2nd season as well 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wantex Abdullah to marry Haya too but not this Haya.. couldn't they cast someone else as Haya ? 😆 Kher, I want a story of Abdullah too in season 2.

Humayun Ashraf 😳
Every time Haya speaks I imagine Urwa 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeh kia comparison hua 🤣
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I hv always liked Humayun ashraf
I don't understand why he doesn't get even good parallel leads

Heights of being underrated

Hope he gets good roles in good channels after this shows success as he is getting a lot of popularity from this show

Finally

Alhamdulillah