Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

^ you never miss me :(

Are you getting jelly of Iman?πŸ˜†

πŸ€—

Originally posted by: snowflake.

True that. What happens with the second girl though? Does Hammad fall in love again?

@Hinna : how are you doing?

I am good and you? Surprised to see you here after so long, wo bhi is thread mein. πŸ˜† Kahan thi? I was gonna whatsapp you the other day but then I wondered if you would even remember me. πŸ˜†

I think yes. He falls for her because she reminds him of Iman or something. Maybe she resembles him? Aisa kuch tha novel mein. Then he brings her to Islam and gives her Iman's name (which I actually hate because I don't want him to be with her only because of Iman since I find that selfish and unfair). My hubby has read the novel though so I will ask him what the actual story was because I forgot.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
As much as this sounds crude but she didnt die in yesterday's epi damn how much more are they going to stretch this
I always told you the second season starts on 16th episode πŸ˜†
x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I am good and you? Surprised to see you here after so long, wo bhi is thread mein. πŸ˜† Kahan thi? I was gonna whatsapp you the other day but then I wondered if you would even remember me. πŸ˜†

I think yes. He falls for her because she reminds him of Iman or something. Maybe she resembles him? Aisa kuch tha novel mein. Then he brings her to Islam and gives her Iman's name (which I actually hate because I don't want him to be with her only because of Iman since I find that selfish and unfair). My hubby has read the novel though so I will ask him what the actual story was because I forgot.

@blue: so true!!!!! I don't want this to happen! It'll ruin the beauty of Hammad πŸ˜•
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: lazychick.maria

@blue: so true!!!!! I don't want this to happen! It'll ruin the beauty of Hammad πŸ˜•

Writers will need all the sensivity to deal with this lovestory to not make us feel that it is Hammad's ode to Imaan's love.πŸ˜ƒ Imaan died because she loves Allah and respects her father more than following her heart. Now Hammad will start to love Allah and respect Islamic rules , and learn to control his emotions. He'll grow up.😊
I actually feel sorry for Iman and Abdullah more than Hammad. People who hide their emotions have to suffer more.
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am good and you? Surprised to see you here after so long, wo bhi is thread mein.πŸ˜†Kahan thi? I was gonna whatsapp you the other day but then I wondered if you would even remember me.πŸ˜†

YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW TERRIBLY I ADORE IMRAN ABBAS 😭 And how could you think that I won't remember you?!
So this new girl falls in love with Hammad (well who wouldn't πŸ˜†) and accepts Iman's name without knowing the reason? I mean everything else is ok ki you're changing yourself for the man you love but knowing that he's trying to fit you in someone else's place is erm πŸ˜•
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I actually feel sorry for Iman and Abdullah more than Hammad. People who hide their emotions have to suffer more.

+1
While everyone is atleast vocal about what's happening on their inside, that poor guy is stuck and nobody knows πŸ₯±

Originally posted by: snowflake.

YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW TERRIBLY I ADORE IMRAN ABBAS 😭

Kab se?πŸ˜†
And how could you think that I won't remember you?!
So this new girl falls in love with Hammad (well who wouldn't πŸ˜†) and accepts Iman's name without knowing the reason? I mean everything else is ok ki you're changing yourself for the man you love but knowing that he's trying to fit you in someone else's place is erm πŸ˜•

Well since he is always talking about Iman and declaring his love everywhere, I am pretty sure she would know about it. And maybe thats the reason why she accepts the name? Like to keep his Iman alive if you get what I meanπŸ˜†