Khuda Aur Mohabbat 2 Discussion - October 29th 2016 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
its starting next Saturday the wait is finally over omg im so excited!!!
Umz the last link isnt embedding because you didnt take out the S after http
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nah I did take the s out when I was embedding but for some reason it just won't show up. I tried it so many times. Too many embedded videos in one post?
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now it stopped showing the first dialogue promo video as well. I can't figure it out. I have tried everything I could think off.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

just watched the dialogue teaser on Imraan Abbas' facebook. I am in awe of his performance with Sadia. can't say the same about Kubra Khan ..coz there are no such breathtaking scenes between her and Imran.
Also the new Abdullah..looks handsome.😳
xoFanArtiqzox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aaahh the SONG gave me soo many feeelsss!! CANT WAIT!! Teasers were pretty messy and bewildering buh overall it promises visual treats!. They have upgraded the quality except sadia pretty much at the same point. Anywhooo i'm exciteddd for em!
TFS!! 🤗
Just post the linksd instead
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Eee !! Its starting tomorrow 😃

The OST is out !

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0gSdFhEdlM[/YOUTUBE]
so exciteddd
wish the ost was longer
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Episode no.1 was good.

I am watching this show for Imraan Abbas. he charmed me by his act in KAM. he looks better now.

I was surprised to see the actor who played the role of Hammad's father in season 1 playing the role of Imaan's father in season 2. Firdous Jamal did a good job . he is a versatile actor. but I am still missing the old Aleemuddin (Salman Rashid) that actor was a legend.

Well. I loved the new Abdullah (Humayun Ashraf) . He'll give a true competition to Hammad (Imraan Abbas) .coz he looks good. and acts well too.

Imaan (Sadia Khan) is a beauty queen. and she'd improved her acting skills as wrll. this time I am going to cry when Imaan dies for sure.

The production quality is better than season 1 ..but I have a strong season 1 hangover. it has that innocience which will be very difficult to recreat.