Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
The actor playing Abdullah's real name is Humayun Ashraf and I just love him.. so much thehraao he has in his acting just like Hasan Niazi ☺️
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

[

Hahaha.. awida !

No, I never said that I was against this junooni love.. and Mohsin-Ayna and Hammad-Imaan have such different stories..

What I meant was that practically, this kind of love only ets barbaadi in the end. Like they are showing here.. you will get what is written for you.. chahe jitni bhi fight kar lo.. here the fault is of that maulvi in my eyes. Agar woh na hota toh ab tak Hammad Iman k bache bhi hogaye hote πŸ˜†.

Agree.😊😊 and I assure you that after getting married and having kids Hammad and Imaan will die of boredom.πŸ₯±

Well I just spoke in a practical way.. that no love should be of that kind jo aapko barbaad karde. Now even after all this, Imaan will die. Will Hammad et her itne torture k baad bhi ? No. This makes me sad.

Hammad will kill the poor Imaan. and live his life , maybe fall in love again. and this is life.πŸ˜† Imaan deserves all the torture because she trust a MAN.
x.titli.x thumbnail

The actor playing Abdullah's real name is Humayun Ashraf and I just love him.. so much thehraao he has in his acting just like Hasan Niazi ☺️

His acting is definitely so mesmerizing
x.titli.x thumbnail
I really don't know who is to be blamed for in all this

Hammad ? For falling in love?
Imaan ? For following her father's rules?
Molvi Saab? For saving his hizzat? 😲
Abdullah? For being maangeethar? 😲
The Raza family? For not understanding Hammad? πŸ₯±

it's giving me chakkar!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
x.titli.x thumbnail

Hahaha.. awida !

No, I never said that I was against this junooni love.. and Mohsin-Ayna and Hammad-Imaan have such different stories..

What I meant was that practically, this kind of love only ets barbaadi in the end. Like they are showing here.. you will get what is written for you.. chahe jitni bhi fight kar lo.. here the fault is of that maulvi in my eyes. Agar woh na hota toh ab tak Hammad Iman k bache bhi hogaye hote πŸ˜†.

Well I just spoke in a practical way.. that no love should be of that kind jo aapko barbaad karde. Now even after all this, Imaan will die. Will Hammad et her itne torture k baad bhi ? No. This makes me sad.

@bold - my gosh ! !!!!! 🀣
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: lazychick.maria

I really don't know who is to be blamed for in all this

Hammad ? For falling in love?
Imaan ? For following her father's rules?
Molvi Saab? For saving his hizzat? 😲
Abdullah? For being maangeethar? 😲
The Raza family? For not understanding Hammad? πŸ₯±

it's giving me chakkar!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Only Sameer has to be blamed , because he insisted that Imaan and Haya attend the party . After that Hammad who wasn't practical enough to control his emotions.
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

I am praying for Imaan to die next episode, coz I can't keep watching all those flashbacks, repeated dialogues, and loud music without any movement in the story.I know that it is heartbreaking. but we know it is going to happen , so I want the makers to end this torture , and start with season 2.😊

Plus I find Sadia Khan's acting little boring too πŸ˜†
x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Only Sameer has to be blamed , because he insisted that Imaan and Haya attend the party . After that Hammad who wasn't practical enough to control his emotions.

Itidal ... love can't be controlled πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: snowflake.

Plus I find Sadia Khan's acting little boring too πŸ˜†

But she'd improved a lot since season 1. and she is very beautiful. and she is barely there on screen, so I am not bored of her at all. πŸ˜ƒ You know in first season those were many boring scenes of Hammad's family, and the railway ppl too. in this season the biggest bordom is those flashbacks.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: lazychick.maria

Itidal ... love can't be controlled πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tell this to @RisingAsh.πŸ˜†

In fact writer is to be blamed for Hammad and Imaan's suffer.