Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
^ heart touching episode as you said Itidal... I kinda agree that Hammad has been too far away but I feel really bad for him as well... it's like noone is understanding him Now is it really love or deewaangi? He changed himself and left everything behind ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Imaan no words ... feeling really bad for her too... she's suffering too much... Abdullah is also suffering silently The way he shared his feelings today... HEARTBREAKING!
Edited by lazychick.maria - 7 years ago
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Am I the only one who finds this new Abdullah (different from season 1) charming and expressive than previous one?!
x.titli.x thumbnail
^ yes !!!!!!! ok dunno about the previous one but the new Abdullah is definitely so catchy!!! His words!!! his expressions!!! โค๏ธ
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was just thinking what the real moral behind this whole saga can be.. like this whole concept of a man falling for a woman out of the blue, who is unreachable due to their familiies' differences.
But, the thing is that falling in love is fine.. it is a feeling we can't avoid. BUT, we can control it. Kisi ko shakhs ko apne uper haawi nai nai karna chahye.. kisi bhi insaan ki mohabbat ko apne uper sawaar nahi karna chahye.. cuz it is all temporary.. Like here, what did they get after all this torture !? Hammad has been tortured throughout the show and Imaan as well now. But what for ? Nothing. A person should be strong and sensible enough to have control on his emotions.

Also, that molvi .. ughh.. he could have taken a sensible decision. Hammad was not a neik namazi like him okay I get it.. but shadi k bad he was capable of changing him since he loved Imaan so much.. Molvi ko maslehat se kaam lena chahye tha.. all this is happening due to molvi only.. he behaved in such an immature way.. he has been observing Hammad how changed his life is now.. but still his ego isn't letting him accept him as damaad. Such a namaazi he is but still so much ego.. iska kia fayda.
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazychick.maria

^ yes !!!!!!! ok dunno about the previous one but the new Abdullah is definitely so catchy!!! His words!!! his expressions!!! โค๏ธ

me too! find him very charming๐Ÿ˜ณ I love the way he talks with his nazar jhuki and so much respect โค๏ธ
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I was just thinking what the real moral behind this whole saga can be.. like this whole concept of a man falling for a woman out of the blue, who is unreachable due to their familiies' differences.

But, the thing is that falling in love is fine.. it is a feeling we can't avoid. BUT, we can control it. Kisi ko shakhs ko apne uper haawi nai nai karna chahye.. kisi bhi insaan ki mohabbat ko apne uper sawaar nahi karna chahye.. cuz it is all temporary.. Like here, what did they get after all this torture !? Hammad has been tortured throughout the show and Imaan as well now. But what for ? Nothing. A person should be strong and sensible enough to have control on his emotions.

Also, that molvi .. ughh.. he could have taken a sensible decision. Hammad was not a neik namazi like him okay I get it.. but shadi k bad he was capable of changing him since he loved Imaan so much.. Molvi ko maslehat se kaam lena chahye tha.. all this is happening due to molvi only.. he behaved in such an immature way.. he has been observing Hammad how changed his life is now.. but still his ego isn't letting him accept him as damaad. Such a namaazi he is but still so much ego.. iska kia fayda.

You shocked me Ash.๐Ÿ˜ฒ I didn't think that girl who gives those beautiful reviews on KNK, and made me fall in love with MoNa again and again, doesn't like this jonooni kind of love.๐Ÿ˜†
Well. Hammad and Imaan's love isn't an ordinary story. it is of the leago of Romeo/Juleet, Laila/majnu, Heer/Raanja..and tose legendry lovers. when you can't control your emotions. and your mind become a slave for the love you have for that speicial person.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by awida - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: .nilu.

me too! find him very charming๐Ÿ˜ณ I love the way he talks with his nazar jhuki and so much respect โค๏ธ

I too am loving him very much.โค๏ธ this actor plays a totally different role in Dile Majboor..there he is falling in love with an elder woman. which gives me hope.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I felt so bad for Imaan. She did her best to send Hammad back home but she failed. She also is not able to express her love for him which is killing her on the inside. Now I guess she might die in the next episode. ๐Ÿ˜”
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: snowflake.

I felt so bad for Imaan. She did her best to send Hammad back home but she failed. She also is not able to express her love for him which is killing her on the inside. Now I guess she might die in the next episode. ๐Ÿ˜”

I am praying for Imaan to die next episode, coz I can't keep watching all those flashbacks, repeated dialogues, and loud music without any movement in the story. I know that it is heartbreaking. but we know it is going to happen , so I want the makers to end this torture , and start with season 2.๐Ÿ˜Š
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

You shocked me Ash.๐Ÿ˜ฒ I didn't think that girl who gives those beautiful reviews on KNK, and made me fall in love with MoNa again and again, doesn't like this jonooni kind of love.๐Ÿ˜†
Well. Hammad and Imaan's love isn't an ordinary story. it is of the leago of Romeo/Juleet, Laila/majnu, Heer/Raanja..and tose legendry lovers. when you can't control your emotions. and your mind become a slave for the love you have for that speicial person.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hahaha.. awida !

No, I never said that I was against this junooni love.. and Mohsin-Ayna and Hammad-Imaan have such different stories..

What I meant was that practically, this kind of love only ets barbaadi in the end. Like they are showing here.. you will get what is written for you.. chahe jitni bhi fight kar lo.. here the fault is of that maulvi in my eyes. Agar woh na hota toh ab tak Hammad Iman k bache bhi hogaye hote ๐Ÿ˜†.

Well I just spoke in a practical way.. that no love should be of that kind jo aapko barbaad karde. Now even after all this, Imaan will die. Will Hammad et her itne torture k baad bhi ? No. This makes me sad.