Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
hy everyone
guys on serious note
kya koi asi mohabat kar sakta hai jaise hammad emad se karta hai?
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaNanHoLiC

hy everyone

guys on serious note
kya koi asi mohabat kar sakta hai jaise hammad emad se karta hai?

Allah karey aisi mohabbat koi na kare aur kisse na miley.

Think about it. Hammad must be in so much pain for Imaan, and I know she seems wrong, but is she really. I'm that kind of girl who would never go against her father. So if my father ever said no to a guy, I don't think I would go against him. But knowing that a guy is doing this for her and she cannot go against her beliefs and upbringing, it must kill a person. After all, her father is everything for Imaan. How do you leave your life's anchor for a random guy who you randomly met.
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sadia khan is absolutely unrecognizable, when I saw the promos for S2, i thought they cast another girl as eman
x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Allah karey aisi mohabbat koi na kare aur kisse na miley.

Think about it. Hammad must be in so much pain for Imaan, and I know she seems wrong, but is she really. I'm that kind of girl who would never go against her father. So if my father ever said no to a guy, I don't think I would go against him. But knowing that a guy is doing this for her and she cannot go against her beliefs and upbringing, it must kill a person. After all, her father is everything for Imaan. How do you leave your life's anchor for a random guy who you randomly met.

I totally agree with you When you grew up with your parents being always with you it's hard to go against them. Because they gave everything to you and you can't hurt their feelings.

Hammad fell in love with Imaan not only because of her beauty. He changed himself and is trying his best to convince Imaan's father ... but it's not that easy. Both are from different backgrounds so it makes things even more complicated. 😭

Imaan will always respect her father's choice but kahin na kahin I feel that she feels something for Hammad... This constant pressure is slowly killing her...

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lazychick.maria

I totally agree with you When you grew up with your parents being always with you it's hard to go against them. Because they gave everything to you and you can't hurt their feelings.

Hammad fell in love with Imaan not only because of her beauty. He changed himself and is trying his best to convince Imaan's father ... but it's not that easy. Both are from different backgrounds so it makes things even more complicated. 😭

Imaan will always respect her father's choice but kahin na kahin I feel that she feels something for Hammad... This constant pressure is slowly killing her...

yeah i agree with you both
spe we pakistani girls cant go agnst our parents,
we have it in the blood, kaise kisi ke liye un ko chor de jino ne life di , worked so hard for us ,

yeah imaan surely loves hammad but she isnt expressing her love to hammad because she knows this will break and destroy everything
and the depression is killing her nah hi wo apni mohabat ka kabhi kisi se iqrar kar sakti ha aur na hi wo aise ji sakti hai πŸ˜”

Edited by MaNanHoLiC - 7 years ago
x.titli.x thumbnail
I need some more tissues today's episode was so heartbreaking 😭
Hammad's break down disturbed me 😭
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys, new to this group. I have been watching this drama since the beginning but never knew we had a discussion forum for it 😲. Glad to finally see it.
I love everything about this show. Today's episode was so heartbreaking, yet satisfying at the same time. Loved their first proper meet. It was beautifully shown. When Imaan took Hamad's name, the smile he had was priceless. It was beyond words.

I absolutely love this drama. Allah kare dono mil jayein
x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

Hi guys, new to this group. I have been watching this drama since the beginning but never knew we had a discussion forum for it 😲. Glad to finally see it.

I love everything about this show. Today's episode was so heartbreaking, yet satisfying at the same time. Loved their first proper meet. It was beautifully shown. When Imaan took Hamad's name, the smile he had was priceless. It was beyond words.

I absolutely love this drama. Allah kare dono mil jayein

Hey Nilu welcome here πŸ€— AAAW I LOVED THAT MOMENT WHEN IMAAN TOOK HAMMAD'S NAME... it's like his heart got such a beautiful peace and he was feeling that all what he was doing was so right...😳 ...sadly 😭 I don't think we'll get to see them together 😭
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazychick.maria

Hey Nilu welcome here πŸ€— AAAW I LOVED THAT MOMENT WHEN IMAAN TOOK HAMMAD'S NAME... it's like his heart got such a beautiful peace and he was feeling that all what he was doing was so right...😳 ...sadly 😭 I don't think we'll get to see them together 😭

thankyouπŸ€—

thats so sad to hear 😭 mil jate kitna acha hota. it would have been a beautiful union. I haven't read the book and didn't watch old season so this story is new to me and I'm loving every bit of it ❀️

bechari Imaan bhi kya kare, she has her abbu on one side and hammad on the other side. Yeh bhi kaisa imtehaan hai uska😭
x.titli.x thumbnail
I so hope they don't follow the book and Hammad & Imaan get a beautiful ending but sadly it won't happen 😭 The show is new to me also I've watched only Hammad & Imaan scenes from previous season.