Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 7 years ago
I have read this book! Wow...excited to watch this.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

The new season is a combination of season 2...as in its the same as the first season but with different direction/actors and better editing, as in its a revised version of the first one and instead of ending at the part where she dies it will continue onto the rest of the novel

itna kya mushkil hai samajhna? :P

Ehsan mat kr 😆

See I said that may be it's going to be season 1 and 2 together
: p But didn't know about the better editing and all that.Then I guess I don't need to watch previous season separately.
Sahiba_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Looking forward for season 2.. I watched season 1 and it's awesome.. will waiting for this one.. loved Imran Abbas very much..
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know if I'm the only one here but why would they combine season 1 and season 2? So, now we have to RE-WATCH season 1 again? That's going to be annoying. Season 1 honestly wasn't even that great. The story line in my opinion was very weak. The best part about season 2 was supposed to be no Sadia Khan and now we'll have to see her again anyway.
its not annoying because I wanted to see the show again with a better direction since the first one was so awful...and theres many people who havent seen the first season or even forgotten what the story was...they can just watch this without seeing the previous one!
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Strange means they will show season 1 again with different direction :o anyways i liked season 1 and is really looking forward to season 2...imran ❤️
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Okay,I'm in. yet to watch teasers.

Btw I never knew about books! what is the story of Jewish girl? can anyone update?

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

Okay,I'm in. yet to watch teasers.

Btw I never knew about books! what is the story of Jewish girl? can anyone update?

He meets her in USA and gets attracted to ehr because she resembles Iman I think. He will turn her into a Muslim girl and name her Iman.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Thanks for this post.
I am new here. I am an Arabian woman. I don't understand Hindi or Urdu well. but love watching Indian shows.

I've just watched 2 Pakistani shows. Khuda Aur Muhabbat stole my heart. I'd like to watch it again and again. but why showing the old track in promos of season 2? Season 1 can't be recreated even with the same cast. (just my POV.😳)

Well. I am eagerly waiting for the new season.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have added 5 new promos. The second dialogue promo is provided as a URL because it isn't showing up as an embedded link here.