Khuda Aur Mohabbat 2 Discussion - October 29th 2016 - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
The train scene was amazinggg I wanted to cry.
Why dont they ever give precaps? :@
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

The train scene was amazinggg I wanted to cry.

Why dont they ever give precaps? :@

I am happy that you liked train scene. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ This is because you forgot the first season. you are lucky.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I don't know what's wrong with Geo TV and somtimes HUM tv. they don't show precaps many times.
Haaan hum tv has bedcome lazy too
Hahahaha kyun aisa kya hua tha first season mein
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Haaan hum tv has bedcome lazy too

Hahahaha kyun aisa kya hua tha first season mein

First of all in season 1they didn't show shots from what will happen next, and what will they say, There were less of talking and more of emotions, Imaan has a still moment before she joined her sister to the train, also Hammad put their bags in the train. Few details here and there. background music was better. but there is one thing common in both the scenes. Hammad run and his fall looks fake.๐Ÿ˜†
i like this new style of direction is different...the old season had a really bad quality camera IMO
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

i like this new style of direction is different...the old season had a really bad quality camera IMO

I too am loving the new style. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ New directer spare us many long scenes of Gafoor, and of Hammad's family. he focused on Hammad and Imaan's family. He doesn't make a dull moment in any episode , which is amazing.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
x.titli.x thumbnail
Hey sweethearts!!!!!๐Ÿค—
I've missed this place so much! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'm way behind the show only watched episode 5 today๐Ÿ˜†

Ok so Hammad is loosing himself LIKE HE'S TOTALLY IN LOVE! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณIt's not only attraction yaar Imaan stole his heart in every sense! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I couldn't stop haaaye-ing over Hammad recalling his moments spent with Imaan... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The precap kinda scared me... I know how the show is going to end lekin phir bhi yeh dil hai naa ... dil wants to see Hammad & Imaan together ๐Ÿฅบ

THE BG MUSICS OF KAM are just looove!
x.titli.x thumbnail
Ok I've officially gone mad over Khuda Aur Mohabbat! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
just watched episode 6

The library scene was so beautiful! I can really feel Hammad's feelings ... it gave me chills!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hammad & Imaan scenes are such a treat treat to watch! They create such a unique magic... GOOSEBUMPS!
Precap for epi 7 is epic! Hammad's confrontation with family

Well I can understand his family in a way, they are rich, they have a position in society BUT MONEY DOESN'T BUY HAPPINESS AND LOVE... Hammad hasn't fallen in love with the wrong girl Someone make them understand

I hope not to compare both seasons... it's better I act as if I haven't watched Hammad & Imaan scenes from season 1๐Ÿ˜†... hehe๐Ÿ˜†

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

๐Ÿ˜ƒThis was the most beautiful scene in the episode, Hammad in blackโค๏ธasking about love marriage.๐Ÿ˜‰sadly they destroyed my favorite scene from season 1. train scene wasn't that effective as in the previous season.But I love Abdullah. The way he talks in Arabic is simply perfect.โค๏ธHe is a good human ..he felt happy when Hammad came to masjid, although he knows that he is his competitor in Imaan's heart.๐Ÿ˜•

Agree on the train scene it was way better in season 1 and also Hammads fall and inability to get up looks so forced in both seasons!
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Today's episode was full of tears and heartbreaks. But the only scene which moved me was Hammad and molvi's scene.