Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I only remember library scene from first season

That too was very cute. I mean the first time Hammad talked to Imaan. the second time they both were weeping, and I couldn't understand what were they saying coz I had tears in my eyes and pain in my heart.😭
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
No one could understand what they were saying because of their bad acting anyway
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

No one could understand what they were saying because of their bad acting anyway

😲😲 But Imraan acts well. he made me emotional each time he comes on screen as Hammad.😭 I hated Sadia(Imaan) though.😆
Not in the first one. He was so expressionless.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Not in the first one. He was so expressionless.

maybe you are right. coz I just has to look into his sad brown eyes to cry whenever he comes on screen..😭 I guess I was in a depression mood when I watched the first season.😃
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hammad ❤️ and I some how love how he gets under Maulvi saabs skin 😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RD-

Hammad ❤️ and I some how love how he gets under Maulvi saabs skin 😆

😃 This was the most beautiful scene in the episode, Hammad in black ❤️ asking about love marriage. 😉 sadly they destroyed my favorite scene from season 1. train scene wasn't that effective as in the previous season. But I love Abdullah. The way he talks in Arabic is simply perfect. ❤️ He is a good human ..he felt happy when Hammad came to masjid, although he knows that he is his competitor in Imaan's heart.😕
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Either I was an extremely emotional teenager, or the train scene was very "pheeka" compared to season 1. Oh well..I enjoyed seeing Imaan suffer at the wedding.. I know rude but still. She finally feels his love and in a way, so does Abdullah. I like this Abdullah better than last. He seems m ore genuine. I mean his realization for the depth of Hamaad's love... his joy to see another man, even an enemy/competitor, at the masjid,
My favorite scene has to be the one where Abdullah and Hamaad are reciting the quran and how Abdullah is perfect but Hamaad doesn't give up. Even Abdullah doesn't force too much with his urdu accent, while being strict about the enunciations .

Not much left from season one right? I mean they're both sick and he's finally praying. Just one apology and she gives back the jewels right? (I am desperate for the real season 2 to begin..lol)
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Either I was an extremely emotional teenager, or the train scene was very "pheeka" compared to season 1.

So it wasn't just me. 😃

Oh well..I enjoyed seeing Imaan suffer at the wedding.. I know rude but still. She finally feels his love and in a way, so does Abdullah. I like this Abdullah better than last. He seems m ore genuine. I mean his realization for the depth of Hamaad's love... his joy to see another man, even an enemy/competitor, at the masjid,
My favorite scene has to be the one where Abdullah and Hamaad are reciting the quran and how Abdullah is perfect but Hamaad doesn't give up. Even Abdullah doesn't force too much with his urdu accent, while being strict about the enunciations .

Abdullah and molvi are perfect in Arabic. except that molvi doesn't pronouse L of Allah perfectly. Abdullah did . L in Allah has to pronounses ..it is always heavy ..except after i. like bismillah. here it is light. Abdullah pronosed it wrongly in bismillah.

Not much left from season one right? I mean they're both sick and he's finally praying. Just one apology and she gives back the jewels right? (I am desperate for the real season 2 to begin..lol)

I hope so too. but still we have at least 5 episodes before the start of season 2. also I am afraid season 2 isn't equal to season 1. I read the novel. first season ..till Imaan's death is about 140 pages..the rest of the story is only about 40 pages.
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am so disappointed with the train scene yesterday! The old one was wayyy better and intense. You could feel the pain and overall it was brilliantly excuted, literally brought tears to my eyes. This one was done terribly :\ they've been doing this a lot this season, the repetitive flashbacks and jumping from one scene to the other and back. They really need to stop with that cos it totally ruins the current scene and takes away the impact too!

The only thing I do like is that they're emphasising Haya's emotions more this time, (even though Sadia Khan is a terrible actress) I can tell she's really feeling guilty and looks in love with Hammad too. I might sound sadistic, but I did like to see her in pain during the wedding. That's the kinda angst I wanted to see from her side.

I'm desperate for season 2 to begin now. I hope S1 gets done in a couple of episodes!