Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mcdreamy.

Yes the girl is jewish and it leaves a question mark about the holocaust whether it really happened or not. Honestly it was really interesting.

Yeah but thats the point. Holocaust DID happen then why still talk about it whether it did or not? Isnt it antisemitic? I am just upset because of this aspect otherwise I loved the last KAM and loving it right now but im dreadinig the last part and thinking about skipping it altogether. I just hope they dont talk about holocaust and just focus on Sara and her conversion to Islam knowing and understanding the beautiful religion it is without offending any other religion or others sentiments.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: sanashau

Yeah but thats the point. Holocaust DID happen then why still talk about it whether it did or not? Isnt it antisemitic? I am just upset because of this aspect otherwise I loved the last KAM and loving it right now but im dreadinig the last part and thinking about skipping it altogether. I just hope they dont talk about holocaust and just focus on Sara and her conversion to Islam knowing and understanding the beautiful religion it is without offending any other religion or others sentiments.

I know this part of the story may hurt many ppl. but it is an important part , coz it shows the translation in Hammad's personality..and his coming of age story. Holocaust was questioned by many. all of them pointed many things..it might happened , but not in that big way. Well , war crimes happen. we see many of them happening. Also in Quraan we were told about Al Ukhdood in which Jewish of Yemen burned cristians .
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanashau

Having personally studied the holocaust so closely, it was actually quite shocking for me to read it being questioned as well. I read the novel a long time ago so can't remember exactly, but both Sara and Hammad put forward their povs about it and in the end they left it up to the reader to decide whether it really happened or not ... I think it went something like that anyway. I have the novel at home so I'll double check on that. They will most probably include it in the show cos it played a huge part in Sara converting to Islam and pretty much why Professor Isaac (Sara's father) hated Hammad, so it wouldn't make sense if they did not include it. We can only hope that they deal with it sensitively and not hurt anyone's sentiments in the process.
Edited by mcdreamy. - 7 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Holocaust tho break ke baad aaye ga.. Abhi tho na usne Namaaz parni shuru ki... aur na ladki mari.. I'm still waiting... uff!
Edited by brainychild92 - 7 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i wish sara was played by sadia aswell
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: MaNanHoLiC

i wish sara was played by sadia aswell

How could it be possible that 2 different women with no relativity have the same looks?😲 Also this would've put Hammad in a new trouble , because he won't be able to deal with his pain seeing the same face infront of him after his beloved one died.😭
Can someone send me the pdf of the engish version please
i cant download from that link
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Can someone send me the pdf of the engish version please

i cant download from that link

http://download.pdfbooksfree.pk/khuda-aur-mohabbat-novel-in-english/

you can read it on online or download. I'd help you but you have to register to scribd and I already used my free membership a while back for something else.
This one works! Thanks brainyyy :D
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

TRPs of last episode was: 7.0 not just the timeslot leader, but it was more than the TRPs of the other shows in same time combined.

Edited by awida - 7 years ago