Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: pomegranate

I know it has been a along time since first season, but Sadia khan is absolutely unrecognizable. she definitely got something done to her face. Otherwise, I'm not watching this season. don't get me wrong, the show is wonderful but I cannot watch that heartbreaking ending again. it will always be iman and hammad for me. not interested in sara

Sadia Khan has defs got something done to her face. She looks totally different, but I like her more in this season I hope she improves in her emotional scenes cos last season I was just irritated with her and I remember cursing her througout and just crying for Hammad lol nevertheless I do love Hammad and Iman <3 When I was reading the novel I preferred Sara over Iman not in the sense that Hammad should have fell for her but rather as an individual. She's meant to be a strong-headed woman, I hope the actress playing sara can do justice to her role cos that's one character I'm really looking forward to.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: mcdreamy.

Sadia Khan has defs got something done to her face. She looks totally different, but I like her more in this season I hope she improves in her emotional scenes cos last season I was just irritated with her and I remember cursing her througout and just crying for Hammad lol nevertheless I do love Hammad and Iman <3 When I was reading the novel I preferred Sara over Iman not in the sense that Hammad should have fell for her but rather as an individual. She's meant to be a strong-headed woman, I hope the actress playing sara can do justice to her role cos that's one character I'm really looking forward to.

You read the novel. 😃 You are lucky , coz I am sure that it was full of emotions and details. 😊
I am happy that you wrote beautiful things about Sara's character.

Kubra will be doing this role. initially I wasn't happy with her. but now after seeing her work in Sang E Mar Mar and Muqabil. I am sure she'll do justice to Sara.⭐️
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

You read the novel.😃You are lucky , coz I am sure that it was full of emotions and details.😊[/DIV]

I am happy that you wrote beautiful things about Sara's character.

Kubra will be doing this role. initially I wasn't happy with her. but now after seeing her work in Sang E Mar Mar and Muqabil. I am sure she'll do justice to Sara.⭐️

The novel is a MUST read, it's so beautifully written with tiniest details and the emotions are conveyed so intensely you can feel them. I haven't seen Kubra before, so yeah looking forward to her, I did like her in the promos though.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Promo of Epi.8:
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=w4lNAdHxqo8&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

It was heartbreaking to see Hammad seeking Molvi's forgiveness..and Molvi wanting him to promise to not come again, and to forget this house and its residents.😭
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mcdreamy.

The novel is a MUST read, it's so beautifully written with tiniest details and the emotions are conveyed so intensely you can feel them. I haven't seen Kubra before, so yeah looking forward to her, I did like her in the promos though.

Very true. I read the english translation and that was mindblowing. I wish I could read urdu though. If the english translation was so good, imagine how it is in its original language.
where did you egt the english version?
i couldnt find it anywhere
brainychild92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

where did you egt the english version?

i couldnt find it anywhere

i read it on india-forums actually. Someone gave a link but if you google khuda aur mohabbat english novel, you should be able to find "God and Love".
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

i read it on india-forums actually. Someone gave a link but if you google khuda aur mohabbat english novel, you should be able to find "God and Love".

What is the second half about? Is the girl jewish? and do they really talk about holocaust and denial? I am very curious lol.

brainychild92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanashau

What is the second half about? Is the girl jewish? and do they really talk about holocaust and denial? I am very curious lol.

MINOR SPOILER ALERT:

I dont remember exactly (read it approx five years ago), but i'm pretty sure it does come up.
i cant find it for free anywhere...ill check the apple store