Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
Not all stories have happy endings.
After watching Kubra Khan's work I am looking forward for a happy ending of her character and Hammad.
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello people 😳 this is my first time on this forum since I really wanted to discuss the show with someone so I came along. Sooo KAM is one of my ALL TIME FAVE shows and I've read the novel too and watched version 1 of S1! Honestly, I'm enjoying this version of the S1 more than the original which felt a little rushed (it seemed very low budget too) and some of the characters just overacted which was a huge turn off! The characters in this version are much more convincing and I actually like Sadia Khan in this one πŸ˜› I can't wait for phase 2 to start though, have been waiting for it since agesss now! I'm looking forward to Kubra's potrayal of Sara. I really hope she does justice to that role cos Sara is my favourite character after Hammad.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I am still missing molvi of season 1. the scene in which he was insulted by Hammad's mom and sis in law made me cry a lot. I still feel his pain. Sadly the same scene in S2 didn't do so. the director kept inserting upcoming scene to the ongoing scene which made it look cut and paste one. New molvi is a gr8 actor too. but I didn't feel the same pain.
Also when Hammad went to work in the railway station, he looked ok. not that sad, lost and not want to speak guy we saw in S1. I wonder if the director knows what he is doing.

Imran Abbas is still the same actor, loved his break down scenes. and his convo with Shakir.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just saw all seven episodes in one go.
Lots of observations...

Imran is wonderful as always, but Sadia looks as if she has aged (its been five years after all..lol)

I'm liking this new Abdullah. He is easier on the eyes and acts better too. To me, the last guy had too much pent up energy and was angry all of the time. I couldn't figure out if he actually liked Imaan or not, but this guy, you can see his easy going nature and love for the family. At least thats how it is for me.

I really like how they showed Houston Maddy, and it makes sense as to why Moulvi would be against him. Before, all I saw was a male version of me (outgoing but in limits), but he's not. He was all about drinking and girls. We even get to see his nature with his friend and it makes sense now why he went to the railway to get a job. I think he should've been a little more nervous considering he spoke to his dad about this guys job but over all its good. Closes a lot of loop holes.

So far everything is going well. I'm hoping to wrap this up in 2-4 episodes to enter S2!
Imran has definitely improved his acting compared to first season but Sadia is still the same
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Just saw all seven episodes in one go.

Lots of observations...

Imran is wonderful as always, but Sadia looks as if she has aged (its been five years after all..lol)

I'm liking this new Abdullah. He is easier on the eyes and acts better too. To me, the last guy had too much pent up energy and was angry all of the time. I couldn't figure out if he actually liked Imaan or not, but this guy, you can see his easy going nature and love for the family. At least thats how it is for me.

I really like how they showed Houston Maddy, and it makes sense as to why Moulvi would be against him. Before, all I saw was a male version of me (outgoing but in limits), but he's not. He was all about drinking and girls. We even get to see his nature with his friend and it makes sense now why he went to the railway to get a job. I think he should've been a little more nervous considering he spoke to his dad about this guys job but over all its good. Closes a lot of loop holes.

So far everything is going well. I'm hoping to wrap this up in 2-4 episodes to enter S2!

I hope this too. coz It was the weakest pase in the first season when we had to listen to that talkative man who works with Hammad in railway station. and watching Hammad falling ill continuesly.
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know it has been a along time since first season, but Sadia khan is absolutely unrecognizable. she definitely got something done to her face. Otherwise, I'm not watching this season. don't get me wrong, the show is wonderful but I cannot watch that heartbreaking ending again. it will always be iman and hammad for me. not interested in sara
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: pomegranate

I know it has been a along time since first season, but Sadia khan is absolutely unrecognizable. she definitely got something done to her face. Otherwise, I'm not watching this season. don't get me wrong, the show is wonderful but I cannot watch that heartbreaking ending again. it will always be iman and hammad for me. not interested in sara

I think this is the beauty of the story. that after a big loss there's a life to live, a message to give, I am looking forward for Sara's entry , coz she looks as a strong woman. I didn't cry watching Imaan's death scene, maybe because of the actress, maybe because of her weak personality, and her father's ziddi. they were annoying in the last episodes of season1.
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

I think this is the beauty of the story. that after a big loss there's a life to live, a message to give, I am looking forward for Sara's entry , coz she looks as a strong woman. I didn't cry watching Imaan's death scene, maybe because of the actress, maybe because of her weak personality, and her father's ziddi. they were annoying in the last episodes of season1.

no I get it but I still don't like😊 glad that hammad gets to be happy at the end. waiting to see Imran khan's new show with ayeza khan, hopefully that is a better script.
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

I am still missing molvi of season 1. the scene in which he was insulted by Hammad's mom and sis in law made me cry a lot. I still feel his pain. Sadly the same scene in S2 didn't do so. the director kept inserting upcoming scene to the ongoing scene which made it look cut and paste one. New molvi is a gr8 actor too. but I didn't feel the same pain.

Also when Hammad went to work in the railway station, he looked ok. not that sad, lost and not want to speak guy we saw in S1. I wonder if the director knows what he is doing.

Imran Abbas is still the same actor, loved his break down scenes. and his convo with Shakir.

I felt the same! I was literally in tears in that scene with the old molvi, he was a class apart even though the current one is good too. I agree the flash forward and backward scene weren't needed and that's why it wasn't as intense as last time. I felt the railway scenes were rushed too, buf Imran is totally doing justice to his character so I'm happy overall.