Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VarunHotLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: GrrrG

Pakistan government & military are not aiding the terrorist. the terrorist are fighting with Pakistan government too, they want a complete Islamic nation which Pakistan is not, although Pakistan law is compatible with Islam, they had not implemented full |slamic law, they have secular governance. that is why terrorist like Taliban are fighting with the government. To fund terrorist you need money, from which angle does Pakistan look like a rich country to you, nor does any terrorist activity benefits Pakistan. Don't fool yourself, I think you are smart enough to know which country in this world have money to fund terrorists, and which countries benefits from terrorism.

none other then useless pak
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

User Actions
Following
History of India@RealHistoryPic

A Traveler promising VISA to a Pakistani national but his follower declaring people who supporting Pakistani artists as Anti-national.(2016)

1042617 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

See, you are a pakistani citizen, Its logical that you are trusting your government.

As for us, we have been told by our Government that Terrorist who were captured by our soldiers have admitted to being given training and weapons by Pakistnani Military.

Plus, Also Indian Government makes this claim on international level that Pakistani Government and Military aides the terrorist camps in Pakistan. I dont think they can make such claims without substantial proof.

Also, if Pak Govt doesnt have any ties with the terrorists, then why does it not admit that there are terrorist camps in POK...why doesnt it allow someone to help flush it out... Dont take India's help, but atleast it can ask UN or USA to help flush those terrorists out.

How come even after so many years, terrorist continues to infiltrate Indian borders and kill our people ?

USA is the one who fund terrorist, trained them & they want to flushed terrorist out? Tarkhan Baitrashvili, aka, Abu Omar al-Shishani, is an ISIS commander trained by CIA, used to fight the Russians during Georgian invasion , now he is ISIS and 100% sure you think Pakistan trained them. Google and read about him if you care about truth. Pakistan is fighting these terrorist too.

I'm very PROUD to say that I'm not Indian or Pakistani or Bangladeshi citizen. Thank God, I am not brainwashed by the India media or Pakistani media.
Edited by GrrrrG - 7 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

USA is the one who fund terrorist, trained them & they want to flushed terrorist out? Tarkhan Baitrashvili, aka, Abu Omar al-Shishani, is an ISIS commander trained by CIA, used to fight for Russians during Georgian invasion , now he is ISIS and 100% sure you think Pakistan trained them. Google and read about him if you care about truth. Pakistan is fighting these terrorist too.

I'm very PROUD to say that I'm not Indian or Pakistani or Bangladeshi citizen. Thank God, I am not brainwashed by the India media or Pakistani media.

yes worldwide terrorism is funded by USA, esp in Pakistan also they gave support to terrorism to keep India under check, else theywere scared that India will develop good economically the way it was progressing. But i said USA names only to pacify some pakistani otherwise they will blame me, that i want India to take over Pakistan.

Curtailing ISIS is right...we as a world needs to do that...but one cannot refute the Pakistani help to terrorism also. You cannot close your eyes towards Pakistan's involvement by pointing finger at ISIS.

Pakistan troubled by terrorists are like being bitten by their own dog...well, they own it and they pet it...so if it bites them, they ONLY are to be blamed/

well, whoever you are...your views are anti-india and pro-pakistani, without even some logic...so it doesnt matter whether you are brain-washed by any of the countries media.
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: hasini009

these so called AWWRTEESTS are above all. how dare you comment on them Nana?😡

but nana is only talking about patar patar karne wale log😉
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
on topic like this response compare to na naaa

IMPPA member resigns post Pakistani artists ban

Unhappy with the decision to ban Pakistani artists, IMPPA member Rahul Aggarwalhas resigned from the association. In a letter addressed to the President of the IMPPA, Rahul stated that though he condemns the terrorist attack, banning one another is not the solution. He stated that rather than banning one another, we should focus on bringing everyone together and showing the world that terrorism cannot divide these two great nations can and become a beacon for acceptance and hope.

However, Rahul stated that since the members don't see his point of view, he takes it as a personal failure and deems himself no longer useful to the organisation and hence tendered his resignation from the executive body of IMPPA.

Read his letter of resignation below:

To
The President
IMPPA
Mumbai

Sir,
With utmost respect and humility, I would like to tender in my resignation from the executive body of IMPPA following the ban on Pakistani artists in the Indian film industry. I strongly feel that art is above politics and as the custodians of this art; it is our responsibility to bring people together rather than divide them.

We all agree that the people of these two nations are one and alike, thus it is the need of the hour for us to stick together. The Indian and Pakistani people are suffering from the same plague, which is fundamentalist terrorism. It is more important than ever for us not to fall prey to this calamity. Banning one another is not the solution, rather bringing everyone together and showing the world that terrorism cannot divide these two great nations can become a beacon for acceptance and hope, two characteristics that are the complete opposites of the fundamentalists that want us to go to war with one another. It is we the people of both countries who have the power to bring real change and I believe that this change could have been brought about by further strengthening our ties with Pakistani artists of all kinds and not banning them. Rather than breeding discord, our actions and decisions should unite. Rather than hatred and war, our words should bring peace and harmony. And believe me when I say this, the common man of both these countries wants peace.

I do understand your position and you have to do what your members want. Since they do not see my view point, I must humbly decide to not accept division but vote for unity and to not accept hate but put my hands forward in acceptance. Since the people who elected me to this valuable post do not see my viewpoint, I take this as a personal failure and am no longer useful to your esteemed executive body.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/imppa-member-resigns-post-pakistani-artists-ban/articleshow/54605941.cms

1042617 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

yes worldwide terrorism is funded by USA, esp in Pakistan also they gave support to terrorism to keep India under check, else theywere scared that India will develop good economically the way it was progressing. But i said USA names only to pacify some pakistani otherwise they will blame me, that i want India to take over Pakistan.

Curtailing ISIS is right...we as a world needs to do that...but one cannot refute the Pakistani help to terrorism also. You cannot close your eyes towards Pakistan's involvement by pointing finger at ISIS.

Pakistan troubled by terrorists are like being bitten by their own dog...well, they own it and they pet it...so if it bites them, they ONLY are to be blamed/

well, whoever you are...your views are anti-india and pro-pakistani, without even some logic...so it doesnt matter whether you are brain-washed by any of the countries media.

How stupid. I defended a pakistani actor and im pro pakistani. this is what happens when you love third world shit hole countries that is run by shitty politicians more than human beings, you just can see anything beyond the country,
Edited by GrrrrG - 7 years ago
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey! Nation above all.. unlike some religions claim otherwise.
Whilst India is all geared up to isolate pakistan and declare them terrorist nation, we can not have such tolerance towards paki artists.. as if India is doesnt have enough of them.

It's time to isolate pakistan from mainly the clutches USA and China.. as they have done.. they can't support paki openly.

Let Pakis ban all things India.. 2 hoots and send their artists packing. Just like Cricket, isolate them.

Before they come to a sucidal thoughts of using nukes.. the world will be better place.

Nana said right.. but we all know BW and media make no difference to National policies.. esp when Modi is at helm.

Jai Jawan.. Jai Hind! "Sar- jee- kal strike hogi".. 😆

1095612 thumbnail

yes even fawad daughter is now responsible for terrorist roaming freely according to your logic, and every Indian is responsible for rape and rapist roaming around in India. how stupid. Please banned Indians from travelling to other countries for security purposes

indians r not disagreeing with u. we have problem but we r tackling it. but pak keep funding terrorist n ur country got a rape problem as well

WHATSAPP
EMAIL

LAHORE: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf Punjab organiser Chaudhry Sarwar says the PML-N government has failed to control rape and kidnap cases, claiming that Pakistan is among the 10 worst countries when it comes to rape cases.

He issued a "fact sheet" on Monday on the rape and kidnap incidents, stating 14,850 kidnap cases involving women, children and girls were reported in Punjab during the last one year. He said some 2,000 women were kidnapped and 80pc of them were allegedly raped during last year while 15pc were killed. He said 980 minors were kidnapped, including the newborns from hospitals.

Stating that the incidents of kidnap and rape of women and children were continuously rising, Mr Sarwar observed the Punjab government had failed to protect the lives and property of the masses.

The fact sheet said some 96 kidnap for ransom cases, including 25 of minors, were registered. In Lahore, the fact sheet said, 15 cases of kidnap for ransom were reported and many of those kidnapped were also killed.

On the other hand, the fact sheet said police's performance remained unimpressive as they failed to solve hundreds of cases and many of the kidnapped persons were never recovered as some 3,100 cases were still under investigation.

Says 14,850 kidnap cases reported in Punjab in a year

Chaudhry Sarwar said police were only registering missing reports instead of kidnappings to save their skin.

The fact sheet said that the cases of molestation against children were also increasing while the police and other institutions were unable to check such incidents. He demanded that the government introduce legislation to check such cases and give exemplary punishment to the criminals.

YASMIN RAASHID: PTI chairman's adviser Dr Yasmin Raashid says finally the name of Sharif brothers' closest crony Saifur Rehman has surfaced in the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) corruption.

In order to reward Saifur Rehman, she alleged, the government had declared financial close worth $1.9 billion of 1,320MW coal-based power project without completing prerequisites. She said now the PML-N government could not boast of transparency in the CPEC.

Ms Raashid said Saifur Rehman had suddenly risen back from political oblivion into making lucrative deals whether it was the LNG deal with Qatar or CPEC projects. Shamelessly, she said, the Sharifs were denying role of Rehman in any government deal with foreign investors while he was photographed with government officials in every key meeting.

246851 thumbnail
Well said

Patar patar is very easy