Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

222149 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: fivestars

i read what u wrote in ompuri thread which got locked ! hope u r not talking abt meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but yeah we r seeing the diff side of members we know before !!

I am still not sure if I have seen all sides of some members cause what I see clearly is not seen by others or am I reading too much into it :/ this forum totally changed...
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fivestars

but ompuri's tone is very demeaning and disrespectul towards soldiers ...which even i felt wrong

had he said in a normal and decent way i would have given him benefit of doubt as his father comes from army !!

see people have choice but still some choose to join army and serve nation is what we need to applaud and credit them for serving the country without expecting anything back !!!!and here he is asking "kisne bola usko army mei join hone ka" is very insulting and disheartining !!

i disagree with him and the people who support him ...πŸ˜†

yes his tone was such but I really didn't feel he actually meant to insult anyone.. other anchors or debaters literally ate him to unke muuh se nikal gya
@bold - koi baat nahi πŸ˜ƒ.. I agree with each and everyone of u .. I think all want peace in the end, ab diwan k raste se hoke jayo ya nadi se pohunchna sabko ek hi jagaah hai
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Majority including me do not want India to have any links, ties whatsoever with Pakistan no matter what, let people keep wondering how will isolating Pakistan on all fronts help.
Edited by adigaag - 7 years ago
1042617 thumbnail
what does supporting Pakistani artist have to do with terrorism, you are against terrorism not pakistani artist, or citizen right? then leave the artist alone. Pakistani artist does not equal to terrorist. During 911, American fought whole war is search of one man who was sitting in Pakistan. They couldn't stop the problem, so they start shooting around Afghanistan and that created ISIS. Banning Pakistani artist doing the same thing.
1042617 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9tanki1

Every pakistani is responsible for allowing terrorist to roam freely, first arrest Hafeez saed along with 3 terrorist Masood Azhar, Omar Sheikh and Mushtaq Zargar who were exchanged to free 194 passenger of IC184 airline.

yes even fawad daughter is now responsible for terrorist roaming freely according to your logic, and every Indian is responsible for rape and rapist roaming around in India. how stupid. Please banned Indians from travelling to other countries for security purposes
Edited by GrrrrG - 7 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GrrrG

yes even fawad daughter is now responsible for terrorist roaming freely according to your logic, and every Indian is responsible for rape and rapist roaming around in India. how stupid. Please banned Indians from travelling to other countries for security purposes

sorry to jump into this discussion...the problem is not Pakistani citizen or artist. the Problem is Pakistani Government and Miliaary aiding the terrorists.

There is an all conclusive ban in doing business with Pakistan, similarly there is ban on artists.

this is to pressurize pakistani government to stop aiding the terrorists.

IF the Government themself starts cracking down on the terrorist organization, then India dont have any reason to ban any artist.

Its cause despite being requested time and again, Pakistani Government is not doing anything. So this is the hard way of telling them, that if they dont do anything about this issue, then we are not interested in having a good bilateral ties with them...be it in the field of Business or in the field of Arts.
1042617 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

sorry to jump into this discussion...the problem is not Pakistani citizen or artist. the Problem is Pakistani Government and Miliaary aiding the terrorists.

There is an all conclusive ban in doing business with Pakistan, similarly there is ban on artists.

this is to pressurize pakistani government to stop aiding the terrorists.

IF the Government themself starts cracking down on the terrorist organization, then India dont have any reason to ban any artist.

Its cause despite being requested time and again, Pakistani Government is not doing anything. So this is the hard way of telling them, that if they dont do anything about this issue, then we are not interested in having a good bilateral ties with them...be it in the field of Business or in the field of Arts.

Pakistan government & military are not aiding the terrorist. the terrorist are fighting with Pakistan government too, they want a complete Islamic nation which Pakistan is not, although Pakistan law is compatible with Islam, they had not implemented full |slamic law, they have secular governance. that is why terrorist like Taliban are fighting with the government. To fund terrorist you need money, from which angle does Pakistan look like a rich country to you, nor does any terrorist activity benefits Pakistan. Don't fool yourself, I think you are smart enough to know which country in this world have money to fund terrorists, and which countries benefits from terrorism.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GrrrG

Pakistan government & military are not aiding the terrorist. the terrorist are fighting with Pakistan government too, they want a complete Islamic nation which Pakistan is not, although Pakistan law is compatible with Islam, they had not implemented full |slamic law, they have secular governance. that is why terrorist like Taliban are fighting with the government. To fund terrorist you need money, from which angle does Pakistan look like a rich country to you, nor does any terrorist activity benefits Pakistan. Don't fool yourself, I think you are smart enough to know which country in this world have money to fund terrorists, and which countries benefits from terrorism.

See, you are a pakistani citizen, Its logical that you are trusting your government.

As for us, we have been told by our Government that Terrorist who were captured by our soldiers have admitted to being given training and weapons by Pakistnani Military.

Plus, Also Indian Government makes this claim on international level that Pakistani Government and Military aides the terrorist camps in Pakistan. I dont think they can make such claims without substantial proof.

Also, if Pak Govt doesnt have any ties with the terrorists, then why does it not admit that there are terrorist camps in POK...why doesnt it allow someone to help flush it out... Dont take India's help, but atleast it can ask UN or USA to help flush those terrorists out.

How come even after so many years, terrorist continues to infiltrate Indian borders and kill our people ?
hasini009 thumbnail
these so called AWWRTEESTS are above all. how dare you comment on them Nana?😑
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

Mujhe lagta hai ye pakistan kalakaro ki baat baad main,pehla mera desh.

Desh ki alawa kisi ko janta nahi na hi kisi ko janna chahoonga
Kalakar desh ke samne itne ..khatmal ki tarah itne se hai
Hamari keemat koi nahi hai ..pehle desh ,desh ke bad agar koi kuch hai to baad main baat karo

BW jo kehta hai kya mujhe kya..main sena main tha maine wahan adhai saal guzare hain..to mujhe malum hai..ki sabse bade hero kaun hai ..hamare sabse bade hero humare jawan hai..hum to bahot mamuli nakli log hai..to hum jo kuch bolte hain unpar dhyan mat do..tumhe samjh mai aya ki main kinke bare main bol raha hoon..unhi ke bare main bol raha hoon
Jo patar patar karte hain
Unko itni ahmiyat mat do
Unki aukad nahi itni ahmiyat ki

well saidπŸ‘πŸΌ