Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrrrrG1 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: 9tanki1

I fail to understand this logic ; talking like pro pak and refusing to admit. its ur issue not mine.

Since ur acting like neutral member, can you tell me why 3 terrorist like masood azhar, omar sheikh, mustaq zargar who was freed in exchange of 194 passenger of hijacked plane IC814 still roam like free bird in pak for past 17 year. masood azhar is always seen in rally next to hafeez saed. Can't they arrest him ? they become non state actor, but they can rally in islamabad, karachi isnt this two city part of pak,

I really got not nergy for this shit .
Why Modi who murdered thousands of Muslim in Gujarat not arrested?. Why Baal Thackarey was not arrested, RSS, VHP? Why Yogi Adityanath men telling to rape Muslim women bodies openly in a speech in India, u can watch video in yt are not arrested ? Why Israel gets away with violating International laws?

ChrisinS thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't understand why this is being stressed out so much. If there are tensions between two countries there will be decisions made that won't benefit certain groups. It's not possible to please everyone.
The actors are "TEMPORARILY" being denied work as long as the tension is present. I think it's fair to have the sentiments that the public does regarding the opposite country. Does it mean that every pakistani/indian is involved in the attacks? Of course not! I am an Indian I would have no clue of what is going on by our own army. The point is that its a state struggle and we have lost people so we should stand with them with solidarity. It's not nationalism if you do so and it doesn't make you any less liberal. All this will simmer out once things settle.
As for the soldiers, not every person in the army is the best human being and there have been soldiers accused of criminal offences, but they are human beings which means there will be exceptions. The majority of the soldiers are hard working and brave. I've been to kashmir and it broke my heart to see a soldier standing in the sun alone on the edge of the road every one km. It takes dedication to do what they do and trust me, they aren't rewarded even a fraction of what they should be. Even in a country like Canada our veterans are not paid enough. So yes, I would say at times like this, the country comes first.
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Political topics are not related to BW. Please read the following IMPORTANT: Note for forum members (Please Read)

Regards,
I-F Development Team
Edited by .Mandy. - 7 years ago