GD & SD di ko toh sab yaad rehta hai๐Ÿ˜†

CID-o-pedia...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 1

dreamfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful thread RIFFI...๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
Again saari yaadein taaza kar di.... This time funny wali though...๐Ÿ˜†
I remember all these scenes but only few episode names...it's fantastic to know their episode names as well..kaise yaad rehta hain yaar itne episode names...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

That BABY scene in bureau with team trying to wear him a diaper is one of my all time favourites..๐Ÿคฃ
I remember i was watching CID on my room TV while my mom was sleeping and during this scene i started laughing such madly that my mom scolded me badly for waking her up..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

-VPaintings- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
The one in which freddy brings a poster of the movie "qatil dost" in bureau...๐Ÿ˜†
Abhijeet- maine tarika ji ko phone kia tha, kaam kar rahi hain wo, kuch na kuch toh dhund hi lengi..

Daya: haan haan tarika ji hain kuch bhi kar sakti hain, kyon vivek?

Vivek:haan sir

Abhijeet: kya haan..haaiieen?

Vivek: nahi, nahi sir

Daya: abhi haan bola abhi naa, ek baat bolo..

Vivek: haan sir

Abhijeet: phir haan?

Meanwhile freddy comes in with a huge poster

Abhijeet: arre ye lagaoge tum bureau me? Acp saab dekhenge to kya karenge malum hai?!๐Ÿ˜†

Then tarika calls abhijeet...after talking about case, abhijeet asks her "khana khaya apne?"...and then when he hangs up

Daya: toh kya banaya tarika ji ne aaj khane me?

Abhijeet: khane me..

Daya: haan haan bhindi...

Abhijeet: BHINDI!! bhindi to tarika ji bohot achcha banati hain..

Daya: achcha...aur nakhun??

Abhijeet: nakhun??

Daya: haan jiske lie phone kia tha!!๐Ÿคฃ

Its funny how I remember the whole conversation but not the episode's name! Again if someone knows the name, please tell!

sherdilali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -VPaintings-

The one in which freddy brings a poster of the movie "qatil dost" in bureau...๐Ÿ˜†

Abhijeet- maine tarika ji ko phone kia tha, kaam kar rahi hain wo, kuch na kuch toh dhund hi lengi..

Daya: haan haan tarika ji hain kuch bhi kar sakti hain, kyon vivek?

Vivek:haan sir

Abhijeet: kya haan..haaiieen?

Vivek: nahi, nahi sir

Daya: abhi haan bola abhi naa, ek baat bolo..

Vivek: haan sir

Abhijeet: phir haan?

Meanwhile freddy comes in with a huge poster

Abhijeet: arre ye lagaoge tum bureau me? Acp saab dekhenge to kya karenge malum hai?!๐Ÿ˜†

Then tarika calls abhijeet...after talking about case, abhijeet asks her "khana khaya apne?"...and then when he hangs up

Daya: toh kya banaya tarika ji ne aaj khane me?

Abhijeet: khane me..

Daya: haan haan bhindi...

Abhijeet: BHINDI!! bhindi to tarika ji bohot achcha banati hain..

Daya: achcha...aur nakhun??

Abhijeet: nakhun??

Daya: haan jiske lie phone kia tha!!๐Ÿคฃ

Its funny how I remember the whole conversation but not the episode's name! Again if someone knows the name, please tell!

Khooni Aatmatya
sherdilali thumbnail

Originally posted by: AS-Rifi

Freddy came to bureau with a bouquet of red roses. His face was all black as u r seeing in the pic๐Ÿ˜†
Freddy told that he wanted to fill a report. Abhijeet took the bouquet from Freddy's hand & black smog came out from the flower & made his black too๐Ÿคฃ
Vivek was seeing everything from outside of the bureau & he got shocked seeing that Abhijeet became a victim of his prank๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Meanwhile Daya came & took the rose. Abhijeet was about to stop..but job was done. Daya became another victim๐Ÿ˜†
Acp & Tasha came & saw Vivek was peeping inside the bureau secretly. Acp asked what was he doing...he lied saying that he was tying shoe lace. They all went inside the bureau. Acp sir asked what was the matter seeing their faces. Daya told that Freddy brought that flower which caused this situation. Acp sir scolded Freddy. Freddy was feeling helpless while Vivek was laughing under his breath ๐Ÿคฃ

Baby not Tasha It was Lavanya saying "sir kahin aap log bureu mein toh holi nhi khel rhey thy"
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sherdilali

Baby not Tasha It was Lavanya saying "sir kahin aap log bureu mein toh holi nhi khel rhey thy"

Oh...yeah...i forgot๐Ÿ˜†
sherdilali thumbnail

Originally posted by: AS-Rifi

Case of world war 2 rifles- Freddy played a prank with Vivek. He made few chits. Duo asked about the chits. Freddy told that the chits contains names officers' names. He told that they will all go for a tour. Whose name will come out from the chit, s/he'll have bear the all the expenses of this tour. DUO, Vivek & Tasha agreed. Vivek took a chit & saw His own name.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†He went from there being upset. Daya asked that how did Vivek's name out. Freddy told that all the chits contain Vivek's name only. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Was Tasha there?
I dont remember any lady in that scene infacts its too from Lavanya era not Tasha era.
Have to confirm.
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sherdilali

Was Tasha there?
I dont remember any lady in that scene infacts its too from Lavanya era not Tasha era.
Have to confirm.

Umm that can be Lavanya. I don't remember that exactly๐Ÿ˜†
-VPaintings- thumbnail

Thanks!!

Word Count: 1

-VPaintings- thumbnail
The one in which Abhijeet tells about his love for cakes and pastries..๐Ÿ˜†
Abhijeet (checking a shirt) : Sir ye shirt jis ladke ki hai wo shayad kisi bakery me kaam karta hoga..

Acp- wo kaise?

Abhijeet- dono sleeves me se baadam ke tel ki khushbu arahi hai, ye badam ka tel ya almond essence cakes aur pastries me dala jata hai...toh ho sakta hai ye kisi bakery me kaam karta ho..

Acp- Terrific work Abhijeet...lekin ye sab tumhe kaise pata?

Abhijeet- Sir wo kya hai mujhe jab bhi mauka milta hai main cakes aur pastries pe haath saaf kar leta hun..

Acp gives him a stare and looks at Daya..

Abhijeet- Phir jog-vog karke calories barabar kar leta hun sir aisi baat nahi hai!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ