Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Baal Mazdoor: Daya teases Abhijeet about his watching movie with Tarika. 🀣
Lapata kidney ka raaz- Vivek's girlfriend scene at first. πŸ˜†
Then Abhijeet & Tarika's disguise as Meet & Preet were quite funny 🀣
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Rahasya Benam sar ka- Freddy was sleeping in bureau. Abhijeet told Vivek to split water on his face. Freddy still didn't get up & was murmuring that vegetable burnt, split water in that...
Abhijeet went near Freddy's ear & shout: Acp sir Freddy ki wife he sabji jala di..
Freddy jumped from his chair 🀣
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Khooni Khabar- Daya went to Abhijeet. Abhijeet told that he's busy. Daya told Abhijeet that he has chosen someone for Dr. Tarika. Abhijeet jumped from his chair listening this & asked if Dr. Tarika told him anything. 🀣
Murda Khooni- It's not a funny scene actually. A sweet one. Freddy brought cake made by his wife for everyone on the occasion of Christmas.πŸ˜ƒ
23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AS-Rifi

Baal Mazdoor: Daya teases Abhijeet about his watching movie with Tarika. 🀣[DIV]

there was a similar scene in another episode where abhijeet and Tarika were out for movie or something when they meet her friend. days calls him for going together somewhere but he says he has some imp work. later, while discussing the case, they find that tarika's friend is the culprit and Abhijeet recognises her and his liecones out when he says,"mai isse mila tha raaste me. jb tumhara call aaya tha tbhi..." and daya says" tumne to mujhe kaha tha tum khabri se Milne ja rahe ho" Abhijeet covers saying,"wooo...sab choro...is ladki ko dhunte h". daya gives a 'Baad me dekhta hu' look.
-VPaintings- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
There was this episode in which Tarika ji has a cold, she sneezes in the lab when team is there, the following conversation between Abhijeet and Dr.Salunkhe is damn funny..πŸ˜† Later in that episode-

Abhijeet- Arre apka zukhaam abhi tak thik nahi hua? Aap mere hath ki adrak wali chai pijiye apka zukhaam yun thik hojayega...electric kettle nahi hai apke paas lab me...

Dr.Salunkhe- Kettle ki chhodo adrak kahan se laoge?🀣

ACP- Abhijeet, Tarika ji ko adrak wali chai main pila dunga, tum kaam karoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S. If someone remembers the episode name please tell, I want to watch it again!!
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -VPaintings-

There was this episode in which Tarika ji has a cold, she sneezes in the lab when team is there, the following conversation between Abhijeet and Dr.Salunkhe is damn funny..πŸ˜† Later in that episode-

Abhijeet- Arre apka zukhaam abhi tak thik nahi hua? Aap mere hath ki adrak wali chai pijiye apka zukhaam yun thik hojayega...electric kettle nahi hai apke paas lab me...

Dr.Salunkhe- Kettle ki chhodo adrak kahan se laoge?🀣

ACP- Abhijeet, Tarika ji ko adrak wali chai main pila dunga, tum kaam karoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S. If someone remembers the episode name please tell, I want to watch it again!!

Khoon ka raaz ek qaidi ke passπŸ˜›
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 23Diya

there was a similar scene in another episode where abhijeet and Tarika were out for movie or something when they meet her friend. days calls him for going together somewhere but he says he has some imp work. later, while discussing the case, they find that tarika's friend is the culprit and Abhijeet recognises her and his liecones out when he says,"mai isse mila tha raaste me. jb tumhara call aaya tha tbhi..." and daya says" tumne to mujhe kaha tha tum khabri se Milne ja rahe ho" Abhijeet covers saying,"wooo...sab choro...is ladki ko dhunte h". daya gives a 'Baad me dekhta hu' look.

And Tarika's frnd called Abhijeet "Jija ji"🀣
it's from Khaufnak chehraπŸ˜‰
Edited by AS-Rifi - 8 years ago
-VPaintings- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Khoon ka raaz ek qaidi ke passπŸ˜›

Thanks!!

Word Count: 1

23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

And Tarika's frnd called Abhijeet "Jija ji"🀣
it's from Khaufnak chehraπŸ˜‰

Well...not really did i like this part...πŸ₯±

Thanks for the epi name...how many names do u remember...
I find it so difficult to remember all these similar episode names...😲
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 23Diya

Well...not really did i like this part...πŸ₯±

Thanks for the epi name...how many names do u remember...
I find it so difficult to remember all these similar episode names...😲

I remember very fewπŸ˜†
GD & SD di ko toh sab yaad rehta haiπŸ˜†